Best team in the NFL

Saints
Colts/Pats (I still think the Pats are a little better despite their loss today)
Vikings/Cincy/Steelers.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Tennessee+Titans+v+Indianapolis+Colts+PaL0GVlXGuKl.jpg

Sup? We the best....

pimp.gif

Sup... We still the best..
pimp.gif

yep like 4 more games till we be undefeated

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Saints

Colts/Pats Vikings (I still think the Pats are a little better despite their loss today)
VikingsPats/Cincy/Steelers.
Had to change it a little.

Saints and Colts are 1 and 2 with the Chargers a close and dangerous 3 and vikings 4.

i know i picked the 8-3 chargers ahead of the 10-1 vikings. if im wrong when its all said and done, ill be the first to admit it.

As much as I would like to agree with you that the Chargers are #3 right now they are not. Unless they figure out how to move the ball on the ground AND stopfrom being run over, they are not at all better than the Vikings.

After tonight's convincing win, I'm gonna have to say the Saints are #1. Both the Colts and Saints hosted NE at home but the Saints beat NEconvincingly. Not only that but I think the Saints have more weapons on offense and they've only had 1-2 close games this season compared to the Colts (5close calls).

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Colts

As for the top 5 QBs in the NFL at this very moment:

1. Brees
2. Favre
3. Manning
4. Rodgers
5. Brady
6. Rivers

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

After tonight's convincing win, I'm gonna have to say the Saints are #1. Both the Colts and Saints hosted NE at home but the Saints beat NE convincingly. Not only that but I think the Saints have more weapons on offense and they've only had 1-2 close games this season compared to the Colts (5 close calls).

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Colts

As for the top 5 QBs in the NFL at this very moment:

1. Brees
2. Favre Manning
3. Manning Favre
4. Rodgers
5. Brady
6. Rivers Schaub

Fixed

Back