Best team in the NFL

It fluctuates week to week all of a sudden because the Giants lost, huh?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

that jets hype is hilarious. young sanchez is clearly breaking down, and i wont be surprised if my raiders hand them another L

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Troponin C

3101885394_338cb98b5d.jpg

pimp.gif

3-1

The rest of the NFL better watch out for the boys in gold & red.

Please stop being such a damn homer. We are nowhere near the best. Sure we have a great D but remember we went a damn half without scoring an offensive touchdown against the Rams.

laugh.gif
I think even the most faithful of 49er fans would not have the gall tocall their team the best in the NFL. Dude should be reported for such outrageousness.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

pimp.gif

3-1

Please stop being such a damn homer. We are nowhere near the best. Sure we have a great D but remember we went a damn half without scoring an offensive touchdown against the Rams.

laugh.gif
I think even the most faithful of 49er fans would not have the gall to call their team the best in the NFL. Dude should be reported for such outrageousness.
after that performance by the Defense against the rams and the fight they put up against the vikes, I feel that my optimism was justified.
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

pimp.gif

3-1

laugh.gif
I think even the most faithful of 49er fans would not have the gall to call their team the best in the NFL. Dude should be reported for such outrageousness.
after that performance by the Defense against the rams and the fight they put up against the vikes, I feel that my optimism was justified.
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
Co-sign. Represent.

--I'm likin the Saints after 6 weeks. With the Vikings a close second.
--As for the AFC, it pains me to say that the Broncos looking legit even though they really havent played "anyone" yet. They get Baltimore aftertheir BYE week.
--Denver's first loss?
nerd.gif

So you know,

Saints
Colts
Steelers

@!@# ya'll. We just beat the undefeated Vikes then came back after the bye and beat the 1 loss Broncos everyones riding. Its getting cold and we'rejust getting in our groove...this is every year ya'll better look the @!@# out haters. Beginning of the year "Steelers are nowhere near an eliteteam" "Is this the team that has the same record as the Raiders"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Aight!!

Even as a Steelers fan I must admit as I've said since week 4 Saints are still the best team in the NFL but if Steeler's play like they've beenplaying recently we are probably the Most COMPLETE team in the NFL.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Even as a Steelers fan I must admit as I've said since week 4 Saints are still the best team in the NFL but if Steeler's play like they've been playing recently we are probably the Most COMPLETE team in the NFL.

This. But the Saints > Steelers as is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Tennessee+Titans+v+Indianapolis+Colts+PaL0GVlXGuKl.jpg

Sup? We the best....

pimp.gif
As much as I want this to be reality, I'm going to have to give the Saints the edge because they're healthier and their defense issuperior. Sharper is a problem.
sick.gif

Saints
Colts
Vikings

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its only week 4, but so far:

Colts, Giants, Saints, Pats
pimp.gif
fixed

peyton%20manningMTEyOQ==.jpg

i can't @!%#+!! wait to smash these faggits hate the bastards pats,steelers,and chargers
mad.gif
hate these lames
The Steelers and Colts dont play each other in reg season you #%*!@$% idiot. Sit the $#+% down.

steelers are some trash plain and simple

Saints
Vikings
Colts

Steelers
Patriots

Broncos
Bengals
Cowboys
Eagles
Chargers

The best team at the end of the year is all that I care about, but I will say that the Broncos are about to fall off.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The best team at the end of the year is all that I care about, but I will say that the Broncos are about to fall off.

I wouldn't necessarily call it fall off. Their remaining schedule is pretty tough.

The ******** were due and decided to play well enough to win today.

1. Indy
2. NO
3. Cincy
I think that cincy is going to surprise some people at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom