Best Buzzer Beater Ever?

MJ's "Last Shot"....period.

But, if an honorable mention, you have to say Laettner's shot. I can't believe this thread is nearing three pages without even a mention of it. Whocares if you hate Duke or Laettner -- one of the best finishes of all-time in any basketball game.

its got to be DFish on the spurs. Eventho i'm from san antonio, and that pissed me off to no end, i'm still pissed about it to this day now that ithink about it, but it was nuts that he even got that shot off.

My Top 3

1. Robert Horry's game winning shot against the Queens during game 4 of 2002 WCF.I was live @ Staples for this game when he hit that shot.I've beengoing to Laker games since the 2000-2001 season and I have never heard a louder crowd @ Staples after that shot.

2. Kobe game winning shot aginst the Suns game 4 1st round 2005-2006 playoffs.I was also live @ Staples for this game.

3. Magic Johnson game winning baby hook shot over Robert Parrish & Kevin McHale @ the old Boston Garden during game 4 of the 1987 NBA Finals.

That Stanford game was crazy!....that is whay I love College basketball.

I like this shot alot ( and I dont like Jordan) I remember screaming hella loud when he hit that shot.....stupid Kobe messed up the perfect ending.

��

trunks206 wrote:
That Stanford game was crazy!....that is whay I love College basketball.

I like this shot alot ( and I dont like Jordan) I remember screaming hella loud when he hit that shot.....stupid Kobe messed up the perfect ending.

��

Blame Jermaine O'Neal for fouling Kobe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

� ^ OMG that was amazing...I have goosebumbs from watching that!!!!
I cant even imagine what it would be like to be from either schools....plus that game was for the Championship too!

Wow.... is all I can say.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Here is another one...

kobe's game winner against the suns would of been so much better if they didnt drop the next 3 games

but my personal fav? d-fish's .4 shot, i remember i was so sad when timmy hit that shot, i thought it was over. i remember i was with 2 of my homeboys andone of them was like damn, then fish hit the shot we all screamed and ran around the block lol....

IT WAS %*!#!%% JERMAINE O'NEAL
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
MJ was set up to ride off into the sunset and that $*+@$@+messed it up.

It's Rex Chapman and it's not close.

The only reason more people don't know about that one is because they ended up losing in OT.

Edit: I didn't realize this was the same thread I already posted in a long+%$$ time ago. I thought this was a new thread/

Burn916 thanks for that vid, i completely forgot about that one and it was good to see it again... Anthony Atkinson is a G
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom