Bernie Madoff's son found dead of apparent Suicide

was this the son that ratted bernie out? I heard one of them is the reason bernie is even in jail.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

What if He wasn't guilty, but just ruined.

His family name tarnished, because of His father greed.

Another thing His father will have to live with as He rots away in prison.

Rots His miserable, life away.

How much can the Human heart take?

Soon Bernie himself will succumb.

His heart will stop pumping the cold blood the runs through his veins.

His body will go lifeless, and His soul will emerge.

A guard will rush in, possibly attempt CPR to no avail.

People around the world who were affected may pop a bottle of Korbel, since that's all they can afford.

For Bernie Demons will quickly appear, and His soul will attempt to fight them off.

Futile is his soul as the demons drag Bernie down in to the deepest depths of hell.

Oh there is a place for him in the dark, hot depths of hell, oh there is a place for him.

-Jose
ok

Originally Posted by jumpman247

What if He wasn't guilty, but just ruined.

His family name tarnished, because of His father greed.

Another thing His father will have to live with as He rots away in prison.

Rots His miserable, life away.

How much can the Human heart take?

Soon Bernie himself will succumb.

His heart will stop pumping the cold blood the runs through his veins.

His body will go lifeless, and His soul will emerge.

A guard will rush in, possibly attempt CPR to no avail.

People around the world who were affected may pop a bottle of Korbel, since that's all they can afford.

For Bernie Demons will quickly appear, and His soul will attempt to fight them off.

Futile is his soul as the demons drag Bernie down in to the deepest depths of hell.

Oh there is a place for him in the dark, hot depths of hell, oh there is a place for him.

-Jose
ok

Originally Posted by Proshares

Don't feel bad for someone who ruined a lot of families and took the easy way out.

This.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It seems like people with money don't handle stress and losing wealth all to well. Shame when life comes to this.
No one would handle losing that kind of wealth well. Not only did he lose the vast majority of his money but he was facing living with a tarnished image the rest of his life. If I am working in finance do I want to be associated with him? Hell no.

It seems like people with money don't handle stress and losing wealth all to well. Shame when life comes to this.
No one would handle losing that kind of wealth well. Not only did he lose the vast majority of his money but he was facing living with a tarnished image the rest of his life. If I am working in finance do I want to be associated with him? Hell no.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If I am alive working in finance do I want to be associated with him? Hell no.
If you think he killed himself because he lost money... no. He's a Madoff, that's why. A pariah to the utmost degree. 

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If I am alive working in finance do I want to be associated with him? Hell no.
If you think he killed himself because he lost money... no. He's a Madoff, that's why. A pariah to the utmost degree. 

At first thought I wondered if this is a setup to look like suicide, a revenge kill... Either way, terrible situation.

At first thought I wondered if this is a setup to look like suicide, a revenge kill... Either way, terrible situation.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

was this the son that ratted bernie out? I heard one of them is the reason bernie is even in jail.
i heard that too. i don't think anyone found out about the scam until his sons turned him in.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

i heard that too. i don't think anyone found out about the scam until his sons turned him in.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

RIP

Nobody knows what he was dealing with behind close doors

This. We don't know what's true or false on tv or in the paper or what this man had coming to him. I highly doubt anybody on here knew even what this man ate for breakfast on a regular basis. Point is that the trail of dominoes were all going to fall in some way shape or form.
It's a possibility that this could have been cover-up

ANYBODY see Michael Clayton...?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

RIP

Nobody knows what he was dealing with behind close doors

This. We don't know what's true or false on tv or in the paper or what this man had coming to him. I highly doubt anybody on here knew even what this man ate for breakfast on a regular basis. Point is that the trail of dominoes were all going to fall in some way shape or form.
It's a possibility that this could have been cover-up

ANYBODY see Michael Clayton...?

Back
Top Bottom