BEN GORDON SIGNING WITH THE PISTONS....

Wow.

So is AI gone? And RIP is definitely leaving, huh? Great move, either way.
eek.gif

The Bulls gon be straight...it was the best move for them.

Honestly, if Ben Gordon is the player leading your team, you aint going nowhere. I know this, I understand this. Dont really give a *%$$ tho. It'll be anentertaining team. I'll live with that for now.

I honestly wouldnt have mind just tanking the season tho, @!@#!+ around a got John Wall or somebody next year. We aint had a true star in The D since 33 in hisprime...

& Grittyman, you just playing devil's advocate just for the *%$$ of it now lol. You know Rip too professional to pull some *!%* like that....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jmause3

im pretty pissed that we are letting him walk, especially for nothing! Deng is about as unreliable as they come. A lot of Bulls fans wont like this decision once we cant score more than 90 points a game next year

so you would rather have paid him 11+ per???? You were willing to give Ben Gordon 11million dollars a yr????

BEN GORDON???? 11 MILLION????

????

Dont get me wrong im not down for paying him 11 mill a year. But im more upset with letting him go and not getting anything in return, i would have rathertraded him at the deadline is what im saying.

im pretty pissed that we are letting him walk, especially for nothing! Deng is about as unreliable as they come. A lot of Bulls fans wont like this decision once we cant score more than 90 points a game next year

so you would rather have paid him 11+ per???? You were willing to give Ben Gordon 11million dollars a yr????

????

Dont get me wrong im not down for paying him 11 mill a year. But im more upset with letting him go and not getting anything in return, i would have rather traded him at the deadline is what im saying.

laugh.gif
dudes acting like BG was that dudeon our team

roll.gif
@ dudes watching the playoffs andthinking thats how dude played all year

trust and believe he wont be missed by any true bulls fan

I think the only reason we even try to sign ben gordon is because rip is unhappy and wants out, other than that the signing would be the biggest waste ofmoney.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

I think the only reason we even try to sign ben gordon is because rip is unhappy and wants out, other than that the signing would be the biggest waste of money.
roll.gif
nah G its a waste of money no matter what i cant even thinkof a team that would have a smaller back court

I mean i loved Gordon when he first came to the league, hes still a good player but not on this team. Wouldnt be that much of a waste if we didnt already haveHamilton since we would need a SG. So Hamilton is probably whining to leave because of last season and with his best friend getting traded.

Only way I'll be happy with this is if Rip stays and BG is happy coming off the bench... which is looking pretty unlikely....

Joe D since the beginning of last season has gone from genius to complete idiot....

????

Dont get me wrong im not down for paying him 11 mill a year. But im more upset with letting him go and not getting anything in return, i would have rather traded him at the deadline is what im saying.

They tried a sign and trade a long time ago and what are you gonna get back for a guy who would become a restricted FA

Originally Posted by raptors29

So they're planning on keeping Rasheed? What about AI?
I hope they do. Rasheed better better not come to the West.
and AI, is garbage now
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Pistons will still suck
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom