BEN GORDON SIGNING WITH THE PISTONS....

two things Detroit will NOT be able to bounce back from:

1. choosing Darko over Carmelo
2. trading Billups for Iverson

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

dude is jumping the gun RICK said this earlier today. but nothing is offical
uhhh he actually just said it about 10 minutes ago, when Free Agency started at midnight.... good one chief

and i watched rick and he never said the deal was done.. he said they will offer him 10 to 11 million. he never said the deal was done

this makes no sense
laugh.gif

you got stucky rip and bg?

and i watched rick and he never said the deal was done.. he said they will offer him 10 to 11 million. he never said the deal was done
you must not be watching the same thing... i ever said it was set in stone, read the original post child.. PRETTY MUCH a done deal... it couldstill change, but as of right now, he is going to sign with them

Good you guys can have him! He'll make some big shots to bring you back when your down, but the reason your team will be down is because BG can't playD or handle the rock!! Hey ayay Good Bye BG!!

Bulls been trying to sign @ $9 or $10 mil the past two seasons and he's always wanted $11 saying "the highest scorer should be the highestpaid"
grin.gif
Good riddance.

Ben Gordon coming off the bench his rookie year

pimp.gif

after that it was all down hill

smh.gif

QFE

I hate to see Big $hot Ben go...He has taken some bad shots but he has drilled some clutch ones. Now we will be on the other end of some of those 40+ pointgames since we play 4 times a year vs the Pistons. I hope someone on the squad will step up.

What in the hell is going on in Motown?

they should get rid of tayshaun, i mean they basically drafted his replacement in Austin Daye....
Daye doesn't play the defense nor have the tenacity that Prince has. Daye has more potential but they're not the same player.

they should get rid of tayshaun, i mean they basically drafted his replacement in Austin Daye....
The whole point of drafting him was to learn under Tayshaun. Austin Daye isn't ready to play just yet.

frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I heard this may happen.... but I didn't want to believe it was more than a rumor...

I'll be the first to say I love Joe D, but between him not being able to stick to a coach, the Iverson signing, and now this.... I am worried.

Makes no sense.

BG is basically a younger AI: An undersized scorer. But BG is nowhere near as proficient as AI has been over his career.

So why would Joe D repeat what he did last year??

And yeah, if this signing goes through, Rip is pretty much done in Det I'd think.

The biggest problem with the Det franchise is them mistaking Stuckey as some sort of superstar talent.

He's the main reason why they are in this mess to begin with.....

RIP signed an extension the day before the Billups-Iverson trade.

He's going to be hard to move unless a contender gets desperate for a SG.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

two things Detroit will NOT be able to bounce back from:

1. choosing Darko over Carmelo
2. trading Billups for Iverson

True. We better hell not sign Ben Gordan. This not nba2k. Joe D does this then what the hell was the point of moving Billups contract? Unless he has asign n trade up his sleeve.

We needed to do something, especially since Mehmet Okur and Carlos Boozer are both staying in Utah, We got the second best free agent out there.

Back
Top Bottom