BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

KINGCRUX is by far NT Mod of 2008.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drucheex

why does ben baller always get so many responses in threads about him or involving him

It's like opening a box of cheerios, sweet, tasty, honey oats.

lol ...still ******ed why he gets so much attention looks like he doesn't even belong in the pics

i say that because that one pic where its benji or whoever it may be nd paris with a little smooch pic and then ben baller in it

i say that because that one pic where its benji or whoever it may be nd paris with a little smooch pic and then ben baller in it

So he's like a third wheel basically?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

So he's like a third wheel basically?
yeah you could go that route

dude so ben isnt in superbad?he might of been in the car while they where arguing at dudes job for liquer lol anyone?

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by Tito516

um yea i was watching super bad on demand .who posted ben baller was in it? couldnt find him lol dude seth ..lol um on the dance floor with that chick grinding her hard feeling her for two dances..ayaayiii lol seth and jewels official she was ok um yea anyone know um what time ben baller comes out?how long?couldnt find him lol.post

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

!%$*@ is your brains mashed potatoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif