BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

mban1301l.jpg

in this post.....

Originally Posted by jumpman247

So you know Paris well, really well...

Have you two ever been romantically linked, one night stand?

Have you ever had feelings for her, but just never told her? You know held it in, even though you were madly in love with her?

She's beautiful to me, her skin looks so soft, she's basically an ivory god. I know she's messing with Benji but does she date black guys? I can take her places, other dudes can't, and I'm not talking about money wise obviously, I'm talking sexually.

I swear dude, nobody makes me laugh on NT like you do.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

as for Benji, thats my dude, he's fam and in my crew AMC, he got it tatted on him and he keeps it 1000% with me.

he didn't keep it 1000% with hilary duff....homie was feeding her all sorts of lines about how ghetto waldorf is....
laugh.gif
all about GTD!!

maybe it was his brother that dated her....I dunno...

Originally Posted by jumpman247

So you know Paris well, really well...

Have you two ever been romantically linked, one night stand?

Have you ever had feelings for her, but just never told her? You know held it in, even though you were madly in love with her?

She's beautiful to me, her skin looks so soft, she's basically an ivory god. I know she's messing with Benji but does she date black guys? I can take her places, other dudes can't, and I'm not talking about money wise obviously, I'm talking sexually.
AHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA OH WOOOOOOW!!!! THIS THREAD IS ALIVE AGAIN!!!!

OMG OMG!!! Please Ben, give us more stories about how you heroically saved Benji and Nicole from the evil Paparazzi

Not sure if you are trying to impress us with that, but jeez those people are complete wastes of space.

For god sakes William F. Buckley Jr. died today and he contributed more to this country than anyone in L.A. probably ever will, while most of you NT'rs aresratching your heads and asking "who the hell is WFB Jr."

Originally Posted by chermy23

OMG OMG!!! Please Ben, give us more stories about how you heroically saved Benji and Nicole from the evil Paparazzi

Not sure if you are trying to impress us with that, but jeez those people are complete wastes of space.

For god sakes William F. Buckley Jr. died today and he contributed more to this country than anyone in L.A. probably ever will, while most of you NT'rs are sratching your heads and asking "who the hell is WFB Jr."

eyes.gif
...this guy

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
Posted Feb 27th 2008 12:08PM by TMZ Staff

It's Paris Hilton's current boy toy, Good Charlotte singer Benji Madden!
0227_bm_2_splash_tmz.jpg

Prior to dating Paris, Benji showed his love for blonde wigs and fake breasts at La Plata High School's Spirit Week in 1995.

um yea i was watching super bad on demand .who posted ben baller was in it? couldnt find him lol dude seth ..lol um on the dance floor with that chick grindingher hard feeling her for two dances..ayaayiii lol seth and jewels official she was ok um yea anyone know um what time ben baller comes out?how long?couldntfind him lol.post

Originally Posted by Tito516

um yea i was watching super bad on demand .who posted ben baller was in it? couldnt find him lol dude seth ..lol um on the dance floor with that chick grinding her hard feeling her for two dances..ayaayiii lol seth and jewels official she was ok um yea anyone know um what time ben baller comes out?how long?couldnt find him lol.post

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

!%$*@ is your brains mashed potatoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm used to that, no matter where I go from here to nyc to miami to even rancho cuchamonga, someone asks if they can take a pic with me or if I'm ben baller or k-town.

You think he jokes, back in the day B I dont remember that going down as much....... but I remember at the Dodger game in 07' some dudes stopped dead andwent "Yo Ben Baller!!! what's up man!!!" and Ben goes "Hey man what's good" and they kept it pushing then he turn to me and goes"Rob who the #$%@# was that?"
laugh.gif
Classic

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
Posted Feb 27th 2008 12:08PM by TMZ Staff

It's Paris Hilton's current boy toy, Good Charlotte singer Benji Madden!
0227_bm_2_splash_tmz.jpg

Prior to dating Paris, Benji showed his love for blonde wigs and fake breasts at La Plata High School's Spirit Week in 1995.

Must mean he's gay huh?
eyes.gif

damn Im sure that benji guy is a nice guy or whatever, but how can he date so many good looking girls with his ugly mug?

Originally Posted by slickrick916

damn Im sure that benji guy is a nice guy or whatever, but how can he date so many good looking girls with his ugly mug?

you could say that about so many dudes. If your a celeb and you got money then you could pretty much bag any chick.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

image_025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom