This post is comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

via Dotspotter

SEE WHAT YOU STARTED KING CRUX!

eek.gif
x
smh.gif
all that manpower to get some flix of a chick leaving theclub...i know some people feed off that attention but %@%$ that must suck dealing with that damn camera flashing 24/7 amd people crowding you.... i know icould NEVER deal with it...there'd be so many lawsuits against me
laugh.gif

fam, everytime I've gone to her crib or anyone else the papparazzi chases, it's nutso, they'd always have to close the blinds and stuff, even ifthey lived in a gated crib because fools would climb the fence or gate to get a inside shot..... they used to hound and jump onto AM's car and i'd belike hell no, you know how much this car costs? when Joel and Nicole started dating, I had to stop traffic on the 5 freeway, it was insane. but yeh I pusheddown a few of these dudes, not cuz I'm mean, but cuz a few of these cats stepped on my shoes. it ain't fun. goin bacc to what someone said earlier inthis thread about being recognized when I go out, thats been for over 5 years now, I'm used to that, no matter where I go from here to nyc to miami to evenrancho cuchamonga, someone asks if they can take a pic with me or if I'm ben baller or k-town. it don't mean I'm famous.... it just meansthere's a lot of people who recognize me from myspace or nt; I don't try to understand it no more, I don't care. It's especially worse out herein LA and in vegas, sometimes people bother me when I'm eating, but I see how bad it is on my friends..... I don't ask for much in life, just for myfam to be okay and that I always stay in fresh white tees, new fast whips and continue to chill on nt on my free time or at work
wink.gif

fake? LA is a small place, especially in Hollywood.
I've know Paris since she was 17 years old and used to come thru my god brothers crib..... waaaay before she was popular or famous. so she keeps it 100with me, I don't bother her for anything.... once in a while, she'll drop 25 to 40 g's with me on jewels.

as for Benji, thats my dude, he's fam and in my crew AMC, he got it tatted on him and he keeps it 1000% with me.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sometimes people bother me when I'm eating

damn
smh.gif

dont get me wrong Ben, if i saw id ask you whats good, but intruptin someones meal is where the line is drawn for me.

I saw Ben at Magic a while back but didnt even realize it was him till I got back home and looked at NT

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

so, can u get Paris to come to a NY Summit?

laugh.gif
i can picture all the nicely dressed NTers with freshlyun-ds'd shoes getting trampled by camera wielding paparazzi gorillas

So you know Paris well, really well...

Have you two ever been romantically linked, one night stand?

Have you ever had feelings for her, but just never told her? You know held it in, even though you were madly in love with her?

She's beautiful to me, her skin looks so soft, she's basically an ivory god. I know she's messing with Benji but does she date black guys? I cantake her places, other dudes can't, and I'm not talking about money wise obviously, I'm talking sexually.

Back
Top Bottom