Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Smh at yall trinna get on the homie kneesh yall know yall judging anunderage girl
laugh.gif
weres that cris hanson pic

Posted From My iPhone

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I caught up. Just read some 30+ pages.

Ben, call me if you need someone to talk to you. I'm here for you man. Denial is the first step to recovery. Luckily, smashing her friends is the next. Good luck to you.
Only thing you caught was HPV.. .get out of here.

*DEAD*

Man what the +%%$ is goin on, i stopped tryin to keep up. The +%%$ josh howard got to do with this %#+$?

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by raptors29

i read every page of this thread
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime i clicked on the next page... i notice more pages added in a quickness... glad to finally catch up
laugh.gif
I worked out for a little bit and 28 pages were added. Can anyone fill me in? That robot dude from Chappelle Show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll do my best to make this concise lol... i know i'll miss out some points as well.

- Basically Ben Baller finally shows up and says he's not stressing it because he's saying that the dude from the club is basically making up stories and Ben says we're all gullible for believing dude from the club.. he was saying his fiance was as loose as some wrestler's chokehold or something like that. He also mentions Too Short of all people was with his fiance.
- Some dude replies and says Too Short banged his fiance
laugh.gif

- Someone made a comment comparing Ben's situation to LeBron being dunked on by a HS kid and having Nike confiscate the videos of that
roll.gif

- Someone posts a pic of a very large and long hallway in reply to the 'loose as a wrestler's hold' statement.
- another dude replies 'oh the irony' in regards to Ben calling NT gullible... lol!
- Chil illl or whatever says "oh one minute you're bashing him, next minute you're saying 'oh we believe you ben, i knew it aint true' which is BS because apparantly she didn't read the thread because only like 2 or 3 people we're believing him while everyone still cracking jokes.
- Someone commented on this Chil ill's avatar saying 'oh i hope that aint your girl'
- Mod Memphis Boi says ' uh Chil ill's a girl.. i think thats her'
- People went from bashing Ben to bashing this Chil ill's avatar
laugh.gif

- Ben posts again says he's fascinated why his boring life is entertaining to us.. something like that.. lol
- NT member mytmouse i think says "you're full of s-word! you post your cars, jewels here knowing that people love you for it and you love the attention and you an feel cool acting nonchalant" eh, basically saying that if you don't people involved.. don't post then.

Thats the best i can do
laugh.gif

Man... you really got to read everything though and especially the GIFs people posting in replies
laugh.gif
Good lookin out, this should be at the top of every page.

Nah you forgot about HBW incriminating HIMSELF and then gettin sniped
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime i clicked on the next page... i notice more pages added in a quickness... glad to finally catch up
laugh.gif
I worked out for a little bit and 28 pages were added. Can anyone fill me in? That robot dude from Chappelle Show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll do my best to make this concise lol... i know i'll miss out some points as well.

- Basically Ben Baller finally shows up and says he's not stressing it because he's saying that the dude from the club is basically making up stories and Ben says we're all gullible for believing dude from the club.. he was saying his fiance was as loose as some wrestler's chokehold or something like that. He also mentions Too Short of all people was with his fiance.
laugh.gif

- Someone made a comment comparing Ben's situation to LeBron being dunked on by a HS kid and having Nike confiscate the videos of that
roll.gif

- Someone posts a pic of a very large and long hallway in reply to the 'loose as a wrestler's hold' statement.
- another dude replies 'oh the irony' in regards to Ben calling NT gullible... lol!
- Chil illl or whatever says "oh one minute you're bashing him, next minute you're saying 'oh we believe you ben, i knew it aint true' which is BS because apparantly she didn't read the thread because only like 2 or 3 people we're believing him while everyone still cracking jokes.
- Someone commented on this Chil ill's avatar saying 'oh i hope that aint your girl'
laugh.gif

- Ben posts again says he's fascinated why his boring life is entertaining to us.. something like that.. lol
- NT member mytmouse i think says "you're full of s-word! you post your cars, jewels here knowing that people love you for it and you love the attention and you an feel cool acting nonchalant" eh, basically saying that if you don't people involved.. don't post then.

Thats the best i can do
laugh.gif

Man... you really got to read everything though and especially the GIFs people posting in replies
laugh.gif

i made the cliffnotes...yessssss

movin up the ladder on NT...
laugh.gif

Ben, call me if you need someone to talk to you. I'm here for you man. Denial is the first step to recovery. Luckily, smashing her friends is the next. Good luck to you.
[Kel Mitchell] Awwww here it goes.............. [/Kel Mitchell]

...again.

HAHA im thru for the night.... guts hurt

but u know this _ Ben at home like...

"wifey creepin??... NT dont love me no more...???"

finally caught up....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

bringin back days of PYPs. ( for a quick minute this one turned to a PYP too
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)

gotta love summer NT.

to the brave, i pay my respects.

21_gun_salute.gif

y'all kept the "
roll.gif
's" rollin.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AmericanWarCemetery.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I dont wanna go to sleep....this @%#@ is growing astronomically[/color]

Can we say thread of the year? WWJD Ben Baller WHAT WOULD JONAS DO

Edit Word on the street is he was just about to hit up Mr.Cartoon to get a tat of Sasha

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Thats the best i can do
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i made the cliffnotes...yessssss

movin up the ladder on NT...
laugh.gif

all that is going to do is help the mods/admins ban people.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

[Kel Mitchell] Awwww here it goes.............. [/Kel Mitchell]

...again.
Do you honestly think that hurts me? Only HBW, Mossy, and Trill been through more roasts than me on here.

Back
Top Bottom