Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

HAHA im thru for the night.... guts hurt

but u know this _ Ben at home like...

"wifey creepin??... NT dont love me no more...???"
@benballer dun dun dunnnnnnn yougood bro? hmmmmmm?36 minutes ago from web in reply tobenballer

sharmichelle

Shar Michelle

@benballer Alright you got the math ya'll let us know when you coming i gotta guest room for ya!36 minutes ago from web in reply to benballer

sharmichelle

Shar Michelle

Friends confirming....

That video

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by daemacho

I caught up. Just read some 30+ pages.

Ben, call me if you need someone to talk to you. I'm here for you man. Denial is the first step to recovery. Luckily, smashing her friends is the next. Good luck to you.
Only thing you caught was HPV.. .get out of here.
[Kel Mitchell] Awwww here it goes.............. [/Kel Mitchell]

...again.
Do you honestly think that hurts me? Only HBW, Mossy, and Trill been through more roasts than me on here.

true, but with you.. it seems like you were looking for roasts. NTers told u over and over and you never wanted to learn. HBW, trill, and mossy.. well, theyjust have bad luck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

I caught up. Just read some 30+ pages.

Ben, call me if you need someone to talk to you. I'm here for you man. Denial is the first step to recovery. Luckily, smashing her friends is the next. Good luck to you.
Only thing you caught was HPV.. .get out of here.

e2c1651c3dfbaf0dd8b981a3d52a81dae631a897.gif

So Josh Howard banged sasha in a hotel where hbw was the bell hop and kneesh was selling basketball team jersey m&m's all this while ben balla is inEgypt? makes no sense b.

I Wonder Whats Going On In Ben's Head As He Looks At This And Looks At Sasha The More Twist And Turns And How Much Public Attention It Has Gotten....The 3Worst Things U Can Combine A Freak+Liquor+Vegas=Disaster.....And This Show's You What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Always Stay In Vegas

One of the best threads I've ever seen

6c226cc368fe1ab93e4edd5a34c47c52a85b389a.gif

Ben if you need a hand or advice I got you

d301643efaae3ce95891d8f6c43270cf6d9703f0.gif

SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude she cheated take the L and keep it moving.. You kind of asked for it. And lol at saying your girl has a bad public image but she is not like that inprivate. Lol man what do you expect.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

HAHA im thru for the night.... guts hurt

but u know this _ Ben at home like...

"wifey creepin??... NT dont love me no more...???"
@benballer dun dun dunnnnnnn you good bro? hmmmmmm?36 minutes ago from web in reply to benballer

sharmichelle

Shar Michelle

@benballer Alright you got the math ya'll let us know when you coming i gotta guest room for ya!36 minutes ago from web in reply to benballer

sharmichelle

Shar Michelle

Friends confirming....

2na8ug2.gif

LMFAO at Amber n Sasha.... yo i swear i jus laughed till i threw up my shrimp lo mein....

"beat it like rodney king, till im looser than the Dallas Mavericks D"

*DEAD*

/THREAD

Thank eveyrone who participated... EPICNESS... ill pour some out for the homies that lost their e-lives

Back
Top Bottom