Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by r0yalty

CashmereThought96 wrote:

r0yalty wrote:

CashmereThought96 wrote:

lol if u had an iPhone ud ge why I do it

Posted From My  iPhone

I don't have to defend her, she's totally opposite of what she may appear online or when she makes an appearance....

see as a man I couldn't say that.. In lamens terms u
said my

fiancé has a %@*% image online but isn't a %@*% ffline that my dude wouldn't have to come out my mouth but to each his own some dudes tolerate
%%**

like that..Couldn't be me

Posted From My  iPhone

Why do you always have to let us now that? No one cares.
indifferent.gif

so you condone %*+@ cuffing?And u cared enough to quote me
didn't u

Posted From My 
iPhone

I never even mentioned what you typed homie. I'm talking about always letting us know you are on the iPhone. Who cares? Many people on here
have one. Who needs to brag about it to a sneaker board?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

My Trap Bunkin wrote:

Kneesh looks 10 x's better than a lot of you dudes girls. I'm not even trying to save the %*% , but dayum!!!
YNS
basically, no hate but he shouldn't have said something so dumb

It might sound dumb, but that's just my lil opinion . You 4get NT is full of kids that have never seen a woman naked but will try to dog a chic justbecause

I caught up. Just read some 30+ pages.

Ben, call me if you need someone to talk to you. I'm here for you man. Denial is the first step to recovery. Luckily, smashing her friends is the next.Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by My Trap Bunkin

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

My Trap Bunkin wrote:

Kneesh looks 10 x's better than a lot of you dudes girls. I'm not even trying to save the %*% , but dayum!!!
YNS

It might sound dumb, but that's just my lil opinion . You 4get NT is full of kids that have never seen a woman naked but will try to dog a chic just because

you've obviously never seen a woman, period.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

YOOO

BEN BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEERRRRR

GOT THE NEWS LIKE

t7onmb.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
]

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Someone needs to post an update.

Ain't NO WAY I'm reading 40 pages of NT's horrible grammar and wild speculation.

BB is a stand-up dude. Hopefully this is all a hoax.
laugh.gif
This stopped being about Ben and his lost and found in bed GF about pages ago.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

358v11h.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is hiding under a small blankee

roll.gif
That's a jean jacket fam
laugh.gif
Funniest Dirty PS I've seen in a grip. The comedy in this thread is just uncanny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by samness20

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

but if they do ban me... i'll let ya'll know this. 19 shipments x 250pcs x 100-300 a pop =
pimp.gif

annnnnnd im going to blow another blunt.
2wp1keq.jpg

So THATS where all your money went..**** you and you buddy Ben took enough L's together..
nerd.gif
..plus u got his Cali piece on your arm
eek.gif

PFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TTT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

f6a26b436becf84c8a71b43c60c83d1b8f6fe599.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by My Trap Bunkin

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

Phil Le0tard0 wrote:

My Trap Bunkin wrote:

YNS

It might sound dumb, but that's just my lil opinion . You 4get NT is full of kids that have never seen a woman naked but will try to dog a chic just
because

you've obviously never seen a woman, period.

smh.gif
Here we go with this @!+

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I caught up. Just read some 30+ pages.

Ben, call me if you need someone to talk to you. I'm here for you man. Denial is the first step to recovery. Luckily, smashing her friends is the next. Good luck to you.
Only thing you caught was HPV.. .get out of here.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by franchise3

yo @benballer I wasn't going to post it but I got multiple witnesses. Sorry man. Lets discuss over the phone tomorrow.

Insert Lenny.gif
eek.gif

Who posted that??

the dude that owns thedirty.com im guessing. it's his twitter bg

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i read every page of this thread
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime i clicked on the next page... i notice more pages added in a quickness... glad to finally catch up
laugh.gif
I worked out for a little bit and 28 pages were added. Can anyone fill me in? That robot dude from Chappelle Show
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll do my best to make this concise lol... i know i'll miss out some points as well.

- Basically Ben Baller finally shows up and says he's not stressing it because he's saying that the dude from the club is basically making up stories and Ben says we're all gullible for believing dude from the club.. he was saying his fiance was as loose as some wrestler's chokehold or something like that. He also mentions Too Short of all people was with his fiance.
- Some dude replies and says Too Short banged his fiance
laugh.gif

- Someone made a comment comparing Ben's situation to LeBron being dunked on by a HS kid and having Nike confiscate the videos of that
roll.gif

- Someone posts a pic of a very large and long hallway in reply to the 'loose as a wrestler's hold' statement.
- another dude replies 'oh the irony' in regards to Ben calling NT gullible... lol!
- Chil illl or whatever says "oh one minute you're bashing him, next minute you're saying 'oh we believe you ben, i knew it aint true' which is BS because apparantly she didn't read the thread because only like 2 or 3 people we're believing him while everyone still cracking jokes.
- Someone commented on this Chil ill's avatar saying 'oh i hope that aint your girl'
- Mod Memphis Boi says ' uh Chil ill's a girl.. i think thats her'
- People went from bashing Ben to bashing this Chil ill's avatar
laugh.gif

- Ben posts again says he's fascinated why his boring life is entertaining to us.. something like that.. lol
- NT member mytmouse i think says "you're full of s-word! you post your cars, jewels here knowing that people love you for it and you love the attention and you an feel cool acting nonchalant" eh, basically saying that if you don't people involved.. don't post then.

Thats the best i can do
laugh.gif

Man... you really got to read everything though and especially the GIFs people posting in replies
laugh.gif
Good lookin out, this should be at the top of every page.

Back
Top Bottom