Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

ben, do you have pics of amber?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Funny how the tide changes .

20 minutes ago y'all were laughing at him ...

Now it's all "I knew it wasn't true Ben ... I just knew it ."

laugh.gif
mutant_facepalm.jpg

Read the entire thread. Not the last 5 pages.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smh,
I've been on the dirty over 4x.... even the admin/fonder hit me up if I wanted it taken down.
bro, let's get serious.... the night she was at drais's was the night she was with 3 of my fam, she was not dancing, she was sitting with 3 other girls and my homey Too Short, yes the rapper too short and my cousin. I'd love to see the witnesses and proof. how lame or gullible are y'all?
someone really emailed me this link? cmon
dude is full of it.... prolly some hater. sasha's here now, relax guys. I haven't read all this, been busy making jewels.
I'm not worried about it
too short smashed.

* GOES TO LISTEN TO TOO SHORT'S FREAKY TALES* ,

I KNOW FOR SURE HE SAID THE NAME AMBER, GOTTA CHECK IF HE SAID SASHA

for those who don't know my reference was a suga free line got serious issues....
I'm actually amazed still about how fascinating my boring life is to most of you guys... real talk.
you would think my fiance would have more followers, more myspace hits, more people stopping her in the streets when it's the exact opposite.
I don't have to defend her, she's totally opposite of what she may appear online or when she makes an appearance....
she was in vegas working the world poker tour with her manager and sasha is about as loose as king kong bundy's chokehold. smh *$+!*
6a00b8ea0716ac1bc000e398f250a90005-500pi

slickback280.jpg

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh,
I've been on the dirty over 4x.... even the admin/fonder hit me up if I wanted it taken down.
bro, let's get serious.... the night she was at drais's was the night she was with 3 of my fam, she was not dancing, she was sitting with 3 other girls and my homey Too Short, yes the rapper too short and my cousin. I'd love to see the witnesses and proof. how lame or gullible are y'all?
someone really emailed me this link? cmon
dude is full of it.... prolly some hater. sasha's here now, relax guys. I haven't read all this, been busy making jewels.
I'm not worried about it
Meanwhile she's busy playing with jewels of other guys
smh.gif
laugh.gif

no way is he going to admit even if he got cheated on

word to lebron james and the lost tape
http://photobucket.com

I was curious as to how ben would come in here and accept his L

-admit it like a man and learn from your mistakes

-deny/lie about just like the other 98% of your life

......obviously the idiot takes the ladder

Sasha is a serious serious grimey chick. 3somes with other rich HIDEOUS guys post engagement. a very very very small part of me even feels bad for you aboutthat. I could name names too but I won't do that.
how gullible are y'all?
THE IRONY

for those who don't know my reference was a suga free line got serious issues....
I'm actually amazed still about how fascinating my boring life is to most of you guys... real talk.
you would think my fiance would have more followers, more myspace hits, more people stopping her in the streets when it's the exact opposite.
I don't have to defend her, she's totally opposite of what she may appear online or when she makes an appearance....
she was in vegas working the world poker tour with her manager and sasha is about as loose as king kong bundy's chokehold. smh *$+!*

At first he was like this.
darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

Then he was like this...
Baby-Baseball-Thinking-Cap_F3319ED5.jpg

And then he was like this...
venomnz7.gif

And then...
pineapple-express-trailer.jpg

right over 2 hours this thread is at pg 32
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

best thread in a while. thank you NT
pimp.gif

EDIT : pg 33
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Sasha is a serious serious grimey chick. 3somes with other rich HIDEOUS guys post engagement. a very very very small part of me even feels bad for you about that. I could name names too but I won't do that.
how gullible are y'all?
THE IRONY

Where's the proof?

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Sasha is a serious serious grimey chick. 3somes with other rich HIDEOUS guys post engagement. a very very very small part of me even feels bad for you about that. I could name names too but I won't do that.
how gullible are y'all?
THE IRONY

nerd.gif

how gullible are y'all?
THE IRONY

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Ben don't even seem mad.

If somebody wrote some !%+@ like that and I was soooo sure it was false I'd be tryna set a meeting with that dude.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WE SEEN THEM PICS DOGGIE
look like some day old cold cuts

Here we go.

right
we are not the gullible ones
She seems to be of the vanessa bryant mold

Back
Top Bottom