Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

benballer

nobody is cheating on anyone, my rep is a WWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY worse than hers and I've kept it 100. how gullible are you cats?4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

his latest twitter.......and besides whatever happened to the rules "no pics ducktales"

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smh,
I've been on the dirty over 4x.... even the admin/fonder hit me up if I wanted it taken down.
bro, let's get serious.... the night she was at drais's was the night she was with 3 of my fam, she was not dancing, she was sitting with 3 other girls and my homey Too Short, yes the rapper too short and my cousin. I'd love to see the witnesses and proof. how lame or gullible are y'all?
someone really emailed me this link? cmon
dude is full of it.... prolly some hater. sasha's here now, relax guys. I haven't read all this, been busy making jewels.
I'm not worried about it

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

why homey shook to post on NT all of a sudden ? dudes updated his twitter like 3x since this thread popped off
This aint 06 anymore and this DEF aint the LRG thread where everyone was taking turns slurping him
laugh.gif

dudes having a feast in here

smh,
I've been on the dirty over 4x.... even the admin/fonder hit me up if I wanted it taken down.
bro, let's get serious.... the night she was at drais's was the night she was with 3 of my fam, she was not dancing, she was sitting with 3 other girls and my homey Too Short, yes the rapper too short and my cousin. I'd love to see the witnesses and proof. how lame or gullible are y'all?
dude is full of it.... prolly some hater. sasha's here now, relax guys. I haven't read all this, been busy making jewels.
I'm not worried about it

denial is not just a river in egypt.
indifferent.gif
@ me.

smh,
I'm not worried about it
Depends....is this what you KNOW or what SHE TOLD YOU?

smh,
I'm not worried about it
2o5kn.gif

so the whole thing is bogus ?

smh,
I'm not worried about it
too short smashed.

smh,
I'm not worried about it
Meanwhile she's busy playing with jewels of other guys
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

I am glad he found out that she cheated on him now instead of later after they have been married.
This.

Didn't somebody mention earlier it's not her first time doing this though? Anyways, I'm surprised, at the socal summit a few months ago they lookfine together, in love and %%#* but idk, I guess I was swindle
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

smh,
I'm not worried about it
2o5kn.gif

so the whole thing is bogus ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh,
I'm not worried about it
Meanwhile she's busy playing with jewels of other guys
smh.gif
laugh.gif

no way is he going to admit even if he got cheated on

word to lebron james and the lost tape

Funny how the tide changes .

20 minutes ago y'all were laughing at him ...

Now it's all "I knew it wasn't true Ben ... I just knew it ."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

BENBALLER wrote:
smh,
I'm not worried about it
too short smashed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Now this is definitely believable.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom