Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Funny how the tide changes .

20 minutes ago y'all were laughing at him ...

Now it's all "I knew it wasn't true Ben ... I just knew it ."

laugh.gif

are you taking the time to read the replies? 96% of these dudes are calling ducktales on his story.
lol @ $@*@ just flying right over her head

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Prez T

Chi iLL i hope thats not your lady in your avy
sick.gif
sick.gif
UMMMM... that is chi ill, i believe she is a female.

uh oh......
eek.gif
eek.gif
had no clue that was Chi ILL , or that she was a chick for that matter

damn erm ... um ... well uh ...

2zow575.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

for those who don't know my reference was a suga free line got serious issues....
I'm actually amazed still about how fascinating my boring life is to most of you guys... real talk.
you would think my fiance would have more followers, more myspace hits, more people stopping her in the streets when it's the exact opposite.
I don't have to defend her, she's totally opposite of what she may appear online or when she makes an appearance....
she was in vegas working the world poker tour with her manager and sasha is about as loose as king kong bundy's chokehold. smh *$+!*

so full of %*#%

you seem like a cool dude so i'm not trying to come out you...

you know dudes like to see the stuff you post and you LOVE to share it..if you didn't want people involved you wouldn't post...you just say stuff likethat so you can feel cool that you're so nonchalant when we know you get off on this as much as some dudes get off on hating on you...

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

I was curious as to how ben would come in here and accept his L

-admit it like a man and learn from your mistakes

-deny/lie about just like the other 98% of your life

......obviously the idiot takes the ladder

Sasha is a serious serious grimey chick. 3somes with other rich HIDEOUS guys post engagement. a very very very small part of me even feels bad for you about that. I could name names too but I won't do that.
how gullible are y'all?
THE IRONY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the irony indeed

more entertainment value in a two hour span than most movies... thanks again NT.. the twists, the turns, the laughs.. A+ effort

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

I was curious as to how ben would come in here and accept his L

-admit it like a man and learn from your mistakes

-deny/lie about just like the other 98% of your life

......obviously the idiot takes the ladder

Sasha is a serious serious grimey chick. 3somes with other rich HIDEOUS guys post engagement. a very very very small part of me even feels bad for you about that. I could name names too but I won't do that.
how gullible are y'all?
THE IRONY

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

for those who don't know my reference was a suga free line got serious issues....
I'm actually amazed still about how fascinating my boring life is to most of you guys... real talk.
you would think my fiance would have more followers, more myspace hits, more people stopping her in the streets when it's the exact opposite.
I don't have to defend her, she's totally opposite of what she may appear online or when she makes an appearance....
she was in vegas working the world poker tour with her manager and sasha is about as loose as king kong bundy's chokehold. smh *$+!*

so full of %*#%

you know dudes like to see the stuff you post and you LOVE to share it..if you didn't want people involved you wouldn't post...you just say stuff like that so you can feel cool that you're so nonchalant when we know you get off on this as much as some dudes get off on hating on you...
QFT thank you

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so full of %*#%

you know dudes like to see the stuff you post and you LOVE to share it..if you didn't want people involved you wouldn't post...you just say stuff like that so you can feel cool that you're so nonchalant when we know you get off on this as much as some dudes get off on hating on you...

very good point....agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom