Being walked in on by a girlfriend or wife during a tug session unnappreciation

Leaving the front door unlocked FTL.

Anyone else get caught while jerking it unexpectedly? How did she handle it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what your girl and your mom walked in on you at the same time? Prolly looked like your avy.

Girls really freak out over this? What is the problem?

If i found my man jerking it i would think it's so hot
devil.gif
unlesshe's doing it to nudes of some !%+ he know or something, THEN it's bad.
laugh.gif

should have kept going and pretended like you had a trick to show her. i would have been like, "hey, watch this!!!"

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I thought this was about family members...
Me too. In any case, getting caught FTL!

Thankful i was never in that position, couldn't imagine how i would react and carry on in life.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

was watching some pron in the living room ( BIG mistake) then i started doing my thing you know and IDK for what reason i fell asleep with my whole thing out and i wake up to mom walking in the front door while im sitting on the couch with my thing in my hand i was like W T F. FML
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Title fixed to lessen the confusion. Anyway, thank god the speakers to the computer were off.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

i shouldnt even post this on NT but o well it was like 3 yrs ago

i was watching some pron in the living room ( BIG mistake) then i started doing my thing you know and IDK for what reason i fell asleep with my whole thing out and i wake up to mom walking in the front door while im sitting on the couch with my thing in my hand i was like W T F. FML

EDIT: i thought this was bout a family member as catching you as well
yo i love reading these stories on NT

anyone got anymore?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

i was watching some pron in the living room ( BIG mistake) then i started doing my thing you know and IDK for what reason i fell asleep with my whole thing out and i wake up to mom walking in the front door while im sitting on the couch with my thing in my hand i was like W T F. FML

yo i love reading these stories on NT

anyone got anymore?
roll.gif

word up.
laugh.gif

NT'ers got the funniest stories..

Change this to the official getting caught stories thread.
laugh.gif

She was not around so I had to do what I had to do. Then Bam! comes through the door surprising me. Had she arrived ten seconds earlier I would have beeninnocently laying on the bed, I had just started smh.

Why jack off when you can get the real thing?
jordanhead7792 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My ex and I tlked about this when we went out..iuno how we got into the convo. but anyways she took it as "cheating" cause i would be watchinganother girl....

Back
Top Bottom