Being walked in on by a girlfriend or wife during a tug session unnappreciation

Originally Posted by 23kidd

My ex and I tlked about this when we went out..iuno how we got into the convo. but anyways she took it as "cheating" cause i would be watching another girl....
i definitely would not be able to be in any type of relationship with a broad like that...

who is she to tell you that you cant masturbate without her thinking its cheating...

she honestly would have got dropped quick... unless she was givin me the box every single time i even looked like i was considerin some sexin

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Why jack off when you can get the real thing?
jordanhead7792 wrote:
i shouldnt even post this on NT but o well it was like 3 yrs ago

i was watching some pron in the living room ( BIG mistake) then i started doing my thing you know and IDK for what reason i fell asleep with my whole thing out and i wake up to mom walking in the front door while im sitting on the couch with my thing in my hand i was like W T F. FML

EDIT: i thought this was bout a family member as catching you as well
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My ex and I tlked about this when we went out..iuno how we got into the convo. but anyways she took it as "cheating" cause i would be watching another girl....
Same Here.

Didn't bother me much, i pratically live with my girl, %*$! would i need to "tug"
laugh.gif
for?
I remember bringing my laptop to the bathroom. No one was home so I was like cool. 5 minutes later I hear someone knocking and am like damn. Open the door and it's my mom. Basically say "oh wait, I'm gonna be a minute" and she asks where's the laptop? I say "oh probably in the back room". Basically made a close escape by hiding it in a towel and running to my room. Most tense moment of my life.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I can picture this N' sweating bullets, justscrambling all over the place tryna cover his tracks.
laugh.gif

I remember bringing my laptop to the bathroom. No one was home so I was like cool. 5 minutes later I hear someone knocking and am like damn. Open the door andit's my mom. Basically say "oh wait, I'm gonna be a minute" and she asks where's the laptop? I say "oh probably in the backroom". Basically made a close escape by hiding it in a towel and running to my room. Most tense moment of my life.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

i was watching some pron in the living room ( BIG mistake) then i started doing my thing you know and IDK for what reason i fell asleep with my whole thing out and i wake up to mom walking in the front door while im sitting on the couch with my thing in my hand i was like W T F. FML

yo i love reading these stories on NT

anyone got anymore?
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by hell0o

I looove seeing my bf touch himself.. It gets me going.
i feel the same way
but he wont do it
there's a HUGE difference between

you walkin in on me while im beatin my meat

as opposed to

me purposefully jackin it in front of you

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by wanksta23

jordanhead7792 wrote:

i was watching some pron in the living room ( BIG mistake) then i started doing my thing you know and IDK for what reason i fell asleep with my whole thing
out and i wake up to mom walking in the front door while im sitting on the couch with my thing in my hand i was like W T F. FML

yo i love reading these stories on NT

anyone got anymore?
roll.gif
nerd.gif

When I say "A"...you say "YO"....

"A-YO"....

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i feel the same way
but he wont do it

as opposed to

i still wanna see

Why do it when you can get the real thing?

She is not going to be around til later in the day (which is what I thought)
That time of the month (also the case)

I do it 95% less than I used to do it when I didnt have a gf. But of course I get caught the one random afternoon I do.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i feel the same way
but he wont do it

as opposed to

i still wanna see

Do Y'all date?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I use to do crazy *$$$ with my ex's in bed but for some reason when they caught me working out my wrist I always got embarrassed. Then it would take me alittle while to get fully comfortable around them again.
laugh.gif

BTW, does anyone have a answer to why women hate it so much?

i just asked the gf right now about her walking in, she said she would get turn on and wait til i finish..then after im done we make love..

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Girls really freak out over this? What is the problem?

If i found my man jerking it i would think it's so hot
devil.gif
the sound/sight of a man pleasuring himself....

it just does something to me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

i just asked the gf right now about her walking in, she said she would get turn on and wait til i finish..then after im done we make love..

laugh.gif
Sounds real romantic.

I know this is about girlfriends but this story is too good not to share...

Freshman year of college my roommate was in him and my other roommates bedroom with the door shut, so I knocked and I was like "you spankin it?" andhe goes "naw man come in" so I walk in and he's typing his paper like normal and he's got my roommates computer on a chair so I look at thescreen and he goes "look at all this pron _______has!" (6 different windows were open) so we laugh a little and I go to walk out and in the corner ofmy eye notice the looooooong string of love juice on his arm. I was like "yo man +@+!!?!?!?!?" and he goes "I didn't know what to do!!! Ididn't wanna say I was beatin!!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My girl got mad cuz i was horny, she was on her . and i went into the bathroom to fap....she heard ascream and left[/color]

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I know this is about girlfriends but this story is too good not to share...

Freshman year of college my roommate was in him and my other roommates bedroom with the door shut, so I knocked and I was like "you spankin it?" and he goes "naw man come in" so I walk in and he's typing his paper like normal and he's got my roommates computer on a chair so I look at the screen and he goes "look at all this pron _______has!" (6 different windows were open) so we laugh a little and I go to walk out and in the corner of my eye notice the looooooong string of love juice on his arm. I was like "yo man +@+!!?!?!?!?" and he goes "I didn't know what to do!!! I didn't wanna say I was beatin!!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they feel its an insult to their ability to please their man. Hell I don't know it sounds silly to get genuinely mad at that.

Back
Top Bottom