Being that "other" woman...... vol. 2

*Ladies, what have you learned or what experiences have you had as the "other" woman?
**Fellas that cheat, what qualities do you scout for; what makes it all work?

*I'm not talking those of you that were the main woman that got cheated on. I'm talking about the times you knew you were the
other chick.

** Hypothetical thread is hypothetical. I'm only in it for the discussion.

so your the home wrecker.... hope it never happens to you...
See what happens when you don't read?
Glorifying bein a homewrecker/side smash? I've seen it all
Where?
nerd.gif

nah dear, i know how to read, but your making a thread sounding like

"so yea my friend...."

im sure its your friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What? I don't even cheat... ya'll LEAP to conclusions SO fast
30t6p3b.gif

*Ladies, what have you learned or what experiences have you had as the "other" woman?
**Fellas that cheat, what qualities do you scout for; what makes it all work?

*I'm not talking those of you that were the main woman that got cheated on. I'm talking about the times you knew you were the
other chick.

so your the home wrecker.... hope it never happens to you...
See what happens when you don't read?
Glorifying bein a homewrecker/side smash? I've seen it all
Where?
nerd.gif

"so yea my friend...."

im sure its your friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What? I don't even cheat... ya'll LEAP to conclusions SO fast
30t6p3b.gif

"so yea my friend...."

im sure its your friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"so yea my friend...."

im sure its your friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

"so yea my friend...."

im sure its your friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ayo!

Originally Posted by air max 87

"so yea my friend...."

im sure its your friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ayo!

If she's the other woman...please believe you her other man. women know what they're doing...sometimes. lol if thats a mutual understanding, i dont see the problem...but i in no way shape or form condone this behavior. this is how stds are spread. no woman deserves this disrespect. if she is willingly submitting as the other woman with no personal gain, she has esteem issues in my opinion. most women are dating like men these days and she has men for numerous things..if it involves spreading her legs then thats just what it is...but 9/10 i bet shes getting bills paid, hair done, car fixed, or just a good lay out of each one.

If she's the other woman...please believe you her other man. women know what they're doing...sometimes. lol if thats a mutual understanding, i dont see the problem...but i in no way shape or form condone this behavior. this is how stds are spread. no woman deserves this disrespect. if she is willingly submitting as the other woman with no personal gain, she has esteem issues in my opinion. most women are dating like men these days and she has men for numerous things..if it involves spreading her legs then thats just what it is...but 9/10 i bet shes getting bills paid, hair done, car fixed, or just a good lay out of each one.

Yea sure. Nobody makes a topic like this for the hell of it.

Yea sure. Nobody makes a topic like this for the hell of it.

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.

Back
Top Bottom