Being Broke Unappreciation

MAN THIS THREAD IS DEPRESSING.

DUDES TALKING ABOUT THEY SPENT THEIR LAST $20 WITH NO INCOME COMING IN SIGHT.

HOW DO YOU GUYS SURVIVE?

MAN THIS THREAD IS DEPRESSING.

DUDES TALKING ABOUT THEY SPENT THEIR LAST $20 WITH NO INCOME COMING IN SIGHT.

HOW DO YOU GUYS SURVIVE?

I know it's hard, but save, save, save. You don't know how great it feels to have an emergency fund just in case.

And yeah, this is a depressing thread.

I know it's hard, but save, save, save. You don't know how great it feels to have an emergency fund just in case.

And yeah, this is a depressing thread.

It could be worse...that's what I always say to myself to stay in a good mood

I'm not broke but ain't nothing good about living check to check....and AS SOON as I try to save something always comes up
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not broke but ain't nothing good about living check to check....and AS SOON as I try to save something always comes up
30t6p3b.gif

dope thread indeed... and yes Inside Job if you really pay attention, that movie will bum you out.
part of me is mad I didn't get in on the millions I could have made with hedge funds and other things
but the better half is happy I didn't partake in screwing over this economy and put people out of their homes.

that movie will $+$+ you up inside, they really did a number on our country and people smh

dope thread indeed... and yes Inside Job if you really pay attention, that movie will bum you out.
part of me is mad I didn't get in on the millions I could have made with hedge funds and other things
but the better half is happy I didn't partake in screwing over this economy and put people out of their homes.

that movie will $+$+ you up inside, they really did a number on our country and people smh

bigtomgetsgwap wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

One of the best attitudes to have honestly.

bigtomgetsgwap wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

One of the best attitudes to have honestly.

Man I can relate to this post. Back in 09, I graduated college with no jobs lined up. It took me over a year to find a decent job in my field. During that time, I was dead @%$ broke. $50 to my name with bills coming out the wazoo. Desperate times called for desperate measures and I ended up selling 90% of my kicks just to stay afloat and not drown. It was a real wake up call that life after college is cold and real. Don't nobody care about you except yourself. All I can say is keep grinding hard and most important have faith.

I remember the turning point was on Fathers day last year where I had a deep conversation with my dad who was concerned with my future and i straight up just started balling. Everything was eating me up inside and I had to let someone know. It was the first time I let my guard down because even though the past year was rough, I tried to put on a face to my family/relatives that I was ok, even though it wasn't. The next week, I had a job interview, grinded it out, and am now working for that company.

All I can say is keep grinding hard and believe.

Man I can relate to this post. Back in 09, I graduated college with no jobs lined up. It took me over a year to find a decent job in my field. During that time, I was dead @%$ broke. $50 to my name with bills coming out the wazoo. Desperate times called for desperate measures and I ended up selling 90% of my kicks just to stay afloat and not drown. It was a real wake up call that life after college is cold and real. Don't nobody care about you except yourself. All I can say is keep grinding hard and most important have faith.

I remember the turning point was on Fathers day last year where I had a deep conversation with my dad who was concerned with my future and i straight up just started balling. Everything was eating me up inside and I had to let someone know. It was the first time I let my guard down because even though the past year was rough, I tried to put on a face to my family/relatives that I was ok, even though it wasn't. The next week, I had a job interview, grinded it out, and am now working for that company.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Very inspirational. I graduated in May 2009 too and took me a year to find the job I got now.

To you and everyone else, keep grinding and don't lose hope, it will get better, just gotta work hard and stay focused.

(as I write this at work)
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Very inspirational. I graduated in May 2009 too and took me a year to find the job I got now.

To you and everyone else, keep grinding and don't lose hope, it will get better, just gotta work hard and stay focused.

(as I write this at work)
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom