Being Broke Unappreciation

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by tim teufel

steven ding was the first to pm me enjoy 
pimp.gif
damn...and im the one that made the thread...I aint even mad tho...good deed bro

If you really need it, give me your paypal and I'll give you 20

Dang NT really looking out...im good tho man...triplekrown just hit me with 20 and I aint trying to just be taking peoples money like that...but I really do appreciate the offer

damn...and im the one that made the thread...I aint even mad tho...good deed bro

Dang NT really looking out...im good tho man...triplekrown just hit me with 20 and I aint trying to just be taking peoples money like that...but I really do appreciate the offer

naw homes take it

naw homes take it

Posts like this is why we love NT. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
All I have is $20 to my name, thank god I just got a job.

If anyone is looking for a job in NYC I'm pretty sure this company gives anyone a job.

It's minimum wage but 9.00 if you speak Spanish.

They also give a lot of bonuses if you do a good job.

http://www.opinionaccess.com/ 

Posts like this is why we love NT. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
All I have is $20 to my name, thank god I just got a job.

If anyone is looking for a job in NYC I'm pretty sure this company gives anyone a job.

It's minimum wage but 9.00 if you speak Spanish.

They also give a lot of bonuses if you do a good job.

http://www.opinionaccess.com/ 

Originally Posted by triplekrown

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

BenI have clowned on you a bit, but that's a real post
pimp.gif

PHONE CHECK HOMEY wrote:

completely ran out of funds and was too proud to let anyoneelse know.
Thisright here is me, I mean I have family that can help me out, but I feel like asucka having to borrow money. Plus thinking of all the hard ships my parentshave had to go through back home, and coming over here with only $100 with meand my brothers. They did whatever jobs they could get even though they werewell over qualified (3 Degrees between them) just to make sure me and my brothershad something to eat. They made it, so I know I just gotta keep on pushing and things will get better.

to be fair though, that was when America was land of opportunity not a poor opportunity
I wouldn't say that's totally true.  Don't want to use the race card, but being a African immigrant, it took my Dad about 10 years to get a job in his field even though he went back to university to get his Masters (Toronto,Canada). Maybe there was more opportunities in America at the time. But I knew things were not all gravy over here, I mean my Dad was a grown man with a Master and a separate degree, working 2 jobs @!@%%!@@ jobs.

Originally Posted by triplekrown

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

BenI have clowned on you a bit, but that's a real post
pimp.gif

PHONE CHECK HOMEY wrote:

completely ran out of funds and was too proud to let anyoneelse know.
Thisright here is me, I mean I have family that can help me out, but I feel like asucka having to borrow money. Plus thinking of all the hard ships my parentshave had to go through back home, and coming over here with only $100 with meand my brothers. They did whatever jobs they could get even though they werewell over qualified (3 Degrees between them) just to make sure me and my brothershad something to eat. They made it, so I know I just gotta keep on pushing and things will get better.

to be fair though, that was when America was land of opportunity not a poor opportunity
I wouldn't say that's totally true.  Don't want to use the race card, but being a African immigrant, it took my Dad about 10 years to get a job in his field even though he went back to university to get his Masters (Toronto,Canada). Maybe there was more opportunities in America at the time. But I knew things were not all gravy over here, I mean my Dad was a grown man with a Master and a separate degree, working 2 jobs @!@%%!@@ jobs.

My Pride is a MF especially when I know I can do better I'm broke financially but not mentally that's how I look at it. Some of you guys just gotta learn money and how to pace it and making it (your money) work for you short term or long term.I've been at the bottom and the top a lot of times a lot of lessons learned gotta take your negatives and make positives .In these hard times of your life you will realize who are your real friends also it'll give you some alone time to get your thoughts in order . So just take heed to this broke situation it might be an actual blessing in disguise.

P.S all you guys that are spending $200 or better on bud a week y don't u just buy an half or an O and make it last longer instead of spending all that extra money on dub and dimes

My Pride is a MF especially when I know I can do better I'm broke financially but not mentally that's how I look at it. Some of you guys just gotta learn money and how to pace it and making it (your money) work for you short term or long term.I've been at the bottom and the top a lot of times a lot of lessons learned gotta take your negatives and make positives .In these hard times of your life you will realize who are your real friends also it'll give you some alone time to get your thoughts in order . So just take heed to this broke situation it might be an actual blessing in disguise.

P.S all you guys that are spending $200 or better on bud a week y don't u just buy an half or an O and make it last longer instead of spending all that extra money on dub and dimes

one market that doesnt go up...you should know the hustle by now
nerd.gif

checcin in with a bowl of change as i type this...i need a blunt so bad right now :[

one market that doesnt go up...you should know the hustle by now
nerd.gif

checcin in with a bowl of change as i type this...i need a blunt so bad right now :[

Back
Top Bottom