Being Broke Unappreciation

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Be on the grind tryin to find a job for a minute.
grin.gif

Unemployment running out in May.
tired.gif

i get my last check thursday.  im using that entire check towards bills and i've been using my last 2 checks towards bills as well.  i'll have every bill or whatever other stuff i pay monthly paid off until september while having about $700 in my name.   im going to be on it when it comes to finding a job but with all my bills paid already i don't have to settle for the first job available.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Be on the grind tryin to find a job for a minute.
grin.gif

Unemployment running out in May.
tired.gif

i get my last check thursday.  im using that entire check towards bills and i've been using my last 2 checks towards bills as well.  i'll have every bill or whatever other stuff i pay monthly paid off until september while having about $700 in my name.   im going to be on it when it comes to finding a job but with all my bills paid already i don't have to settle for the first job available.

i'm not broke but if i think about all the money i blow throughout the week on useless stuff it's pretty sad. i could apply it in a more useful way for sure.

i'm not broke but if i think about all the money i blow throughout the week on useless stuff it's pretty sad. i could apply it in a more useful way for sure.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

there's jobs out there but its the jobs no one wants to work people nowadays feel to proud to flip burgers or pick up trash but psh id be damned if im gonna let myself not be able to take care of myself or if i had a family support cause in the end making money> not having money

This blanket statement again

am i wrong?

Yes, yes you are.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

there's jobs out there but its the jobs no one wants to work people nowadays feel to proud to flip burgers or pick up trash but psh id be damned if im gonna let myself not be able to take care of myself or if i had a family support cause in the end making money> not having money

This blanket statement again

am i wrong?

Yes, yes you are.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I have $136 to my name...damn shame...been trying to find a summer job for the last two weeks but haven't gotten any calls back yet

Feels bad man
frown.gif
...I aint been this short on funds since I was like 16

got 11 bucks to my name right now
sick.gif
 and entering in school for summer session in a month; i'll be even more broke
sick.gif
. I been trying to look for a job for a month now with no luck still.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I have $136 to my name...damn shame...been trying to find a summer job for the last two weeks but haven't gotten any calls back yet

Feels bad man
frown.gif
...I aint been this short on funds since I was like 16

got 11 bucks to my name right now
sick.gif
 and entering in school for summer session in a month; i'll be even more broke
sick.gif
. I been trying to look for a job for a month now with no luck still.

I got $24 to last until next Friday
sick.gif
. It's my own fault though, I can work whenever I feel like so I usually don't
30t6p3b.gif

I got $24 to last until next Friday
sick.gif
. It's my own fault though, I can work whenever I feel like so I usually don't
30t6p3b.gif

being dead broke is one of those experiences everyone should have like working retail and smashing fat chics

being dead broke is one of those experiences everyone should have like working retail and smashing fat chics

only 20 bucks in savings and ma duece asking me for money i hate to be greedy but i just cant do it i shouldnt really even had told her i had it feelsbadmane

only 20 bucks in savings and ma duece asking me for money i hate to be greedy but i just cant do it i shouldnt really even had told her i had it feelsbadmane

funny this thread comes up when i was just sulking over being broke. @$!#$$# sucks man.. I just spent my last 5 today, and my car needs gas/oil, running low on food, and no hopes of any money coming in anywhere in site. 
tired.gif
 being broke ftl 

funny this thread comes up when i was just sulking over being broke. @$!#$$# sucks man.. I just spent my last 5 today, and my car needs gas/oil, running low on food, and no hopes of any money coming in anywhere in site. 
tired.gif
 being broke ftl 

Back
Top Bottom