Being Broke Unappreciation

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

there's jobs out there but its the jobs no one wants to work people nowadays feel to proud to flip burgers or pick up trash but psh id be damned if im gonna let myself not be able to take care of myself or if i had a family support cause in the end making money> not having money

This blanket statement again

am i wrong?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

there's jobs out there but its the jobs no one wants to work people nowadays feel to proud to flip burgers or pick up trash but psh id be damned if im gonna let myself not be able to take care of myself or if i had a family support cause in the end making money> not having money

This blanket statement again

am i wrong?

tired.gif

Dont worry. It humbles you and if you make it through, it makes you a better, more rounded person.

Dont worry. It humbles you and if you make it through, it makes you a better, more rounded person.

For some, they gotta go through stuff to learn money management.

I was part of that "some"...Not anymore though
pimp.gif

For some, they gotta go through stuff to learn money management.

I was part of that "some"...Not anymore though
pimp.gif

been broke lately, had to sell a few hats and sneakers but ended up spending that money on sneakers and fitteds smh

been broke lately, had to sell a few hats and sneakers but ended up spending that money on sneakers and fitteds smh

Damn i know how you feel bro. Worst is when you think you're finally stable for the time being then BAM, some %$%#*%%* comes up and money gone. fml

Damn i know how you feel bro. Worst is when you think you're finally stable for the time being then BAM, some %$%#*%%* comes up and money gone. fml

Back
Top Bottom