Beer > Liquor... U disagree then ur an alcohalic... :p

then i guess i be an alcoholic
pimp.gif
happy.gif
beer is DISGUSTING and CLASSLESS.

Guess I'm an alcoholic
laugh.gif

Nah I enjoy both but I've had so much beet over the last few years I'm starting to get sick of it.

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

vodka and cranberry tastes wonderful
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
as well as OJ & vodka
my drinks of choice
trying out some pomegranate vodka tomorrow cant wait
smokin.gif
Those are my drinks right there, Belvedere and oj or cranberry juice, now thats a hell of a night.
By any chance are you talking about the absolut Los Angeles, if so it is
pimp.gif
especially with that cranberry juice

i disagree with you op. i'm an alcoholic, so i love everything, but it is possible to drink liquor and just chill. lot of people just do shots or oj andvodka
sick.gif
which is why they get wasted so quickly, but if you're drinking a cocktail you'll be good. my personal favorites are Cosmopolitans, MangoMartinis, White/Black Russians, Pomegranate Margaritas, Black Label & Coke, Irish Coffee ( coffee with Jameson or another irish whiskey).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

liquor is better because it gets the job done quicker, and isnt that the reason for drinking?

No, not everyone drinks to get drunk.

word. i used to only drink to get drunk now i find myself just trying to get a good buzz.

But New Castle and Red Stripe FTW.

beer when your with the homies and liquor when your gettin right at a party with females and wine when ur havin ladies over at ur place

Beer > Liquor in my opinion. I like the taste better, and rather enjoy it and get drunk than force liquor down.

Back
Top Bottom