Beer > Liquor... U disagree then ur an alcohalic... :p

Like I said before I like to be drunk for a long time. If you drink liquor you can only have fun for a max of 6 hours. Whereas you can drink beer and have funfor 7-10 hours before you don't feel it anymore.

BOTH ARE COOL BUT BRUGAL AND OJ FOR ME ALWAYS...
eek.gif

+
orange_juice.jpg
=
Borat_Two_thumbs_up_yours_thumb%5B5%5D

Originally Posted by javier5857

i cant believe so many nt'ers are rookies with the beer.

beer is clearly > liquor

its quite enjoyable.

and to those of you who say you dont get drunk off beer 1 beer = 1 shot, therefore if you only drink 4 beers of course you wont get drunk

Yess!!

Im always the only girl drinking with the guys because all the girl just wanna take shots.
eyes.gif

eh i like liquor more but its probably because all they have at the parties i go to is natty lights

Originally Posted by LoveForTheAir23

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

vodka and cranberry tastes wonderful
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
as well as OJ & vodka
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sure beer tastes better if you were comparing it to drinkin liq on the rocks, but when you mix, nawwwww, liq is better.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by javier5857

i cant believe so many nt'ers are rookies with the beer.

beer is clearly > liquor

its quite enjoyable.

and to those of you who say you dont get drunk off beer 1 beer = 1 shot, therefore if you only drink 4 beers of course you wont get drunk

Yess!!

Im always the only girl drinking with the guys because all the girl just wanna take shots.
eyes.gif
In sac as well i see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

tomorrow night... cold brews. cant wait.

2nd that just picked up a case of pumpkin spice beer. Mix sugar and cinnamon and wet the glass and put it around the rim. Really good!

I agree ... Beers >>>>>>>>> Liquor...

Way better and less angro drunk than liquor imo.

Originally Posted by Cookie

eh i like liquor more but its probably because all they have at the parties i go to is natty lights

Such piss. I need to be ridiculously inebriated to even think about drinking that mess.

Likka + Brews $+%**!!!!

Yeah likka makes me get stupid twisted tho. I need to hold off. But beers gettin me a belly. I need to hold off.

Eff it, I'll be an alchy

beer takes too long to get the effect. if youre only trying to get a buzz and just chill, beer is cool but when youre in party mode? liquor alllll the way.whats the point of drinking 6 beers to get the effect of 2 shots. such a time waster. i guess im an alcoholic tho smh. bacardi limon is on point. no chase!

Back
Top Bottom