Beer > Liquor... U disagree then ur an alcohalic... :p

yea im in general and what?!
pimp.gif

i kno some of yall like
eek.gif

seriously tho... beer is the %*@#... u can drink it and chill... u can drink it and go out... ive never had a hangover from beer and it tastes awhooooooooooooooooooooooole lot better than liquor...

discuss...

first of all.....
eek.gif
at time in the gen form....

2nd... i guess I'm an alcholic....

would it be better to drink less and get messed up than drink a lot and get buzzed

Originally Posted by ThiPham

would it be better to drink less and get messed up than drink a lot and get buzzed

depends i guess... im not sayin i dont drink liquor but id prefer beer... i drink 2 tall ones and im geeked up... im skinny as @#%* tho... and im never justdrinking... im always weeded and 7/10 if im drinkin im on a pill already...

henny and snapple >> beer... if all you do is just slam shots all night long then your are asking to get drunk fast.. so no chillin in that.. i can defchill with a bottle of henny and some people... henny on the rocks, henny and snapple, henny and coke.. trust if you just take it easy on the liquor you can goout later too.. you just sound like a newb drinker

If you find liquor to taste better than beer you're an alchy?
roll.gif
...Well regardless I disagree...Liquor (dependin on the type) has a flavor to it. Yea, some beers taste better than others, but they still al leavethe same foul aftertaste.

im def an alcoholic...

i love beer and i love liquor. easily liq > all

drink beer all night, not even get drunk. no thanks
grin.gif

WHEN I DRANK TOO MUCH, THEN I START DRINKING BEER
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

im def an alcoholic...

i love beer and i love liquor. easily liq > all

drink beer all night, not even get drunk. no thanks
grin.gif

WHEN I DRANK TOO MUCH, THEN I START DRINKING BEER
roll.gif

QFT

if you haven't had a hang over drinking beer you haven't drank enough...I've had hang overs as bad or worse from beer then from liquor...

aint no way i can hold enough liquid in my stomach to get a hangover off beer...

but wit liquor its like every other time i $++$ wit i end up hurling my guts out... not a good feeling...

i been hurling my guts out b4 i was 21... im 23 now and its still happening... maybe i just need to become and alchy to build up tolerance...

i cant believe so many nt'ers are rookies with the beer.

beer is clearly > liquor

its quite enjoyable.

and to those of you who say you dont get drunk off beer 1 beer = 1 shot, therefore if you only drink 4 beers of course you wont get drunk

Originally Posted by javier5857

i cant believe so many nt'ers are rookies with the beer.

beer is clearly > liquor

its quite enjoyable.

and to those of you who say you dont get drunk off beer 1 beer = 1 shot, therefore if you only drink 4 beers of course you wont get drunk
what he said

Back
Top Bottom