Basketball Thread About Nothing

Carry and over the back definitely get called but definitely not charge and in all my years I don't think I've ever seen somebody be silly enough to call 3 seconds :smh:

You might have to give up your spot for that. But honestly nobody would take you seriously and would think you were just joking, and keep playing.

Considering you probably play with garbage *** people who allow you to call charges in pick up, I'm not surprised

The way you typing, there's no way you ain't an unathletic spot up shooter

Ha

never…

challaaaaauuungggee, y’all gotta make this happen now 😂

No need for me to even waste my time with dude. He's just trying to get a response he can send to Meth to get me another warning anyways.

Technically, "Over the back" isn't the actual call. The call is "Displacement".

But that is really semantics, if you push me in the back-i'm calling a foul. If we're both engaged and you get the ball from over me, play on.

I won’t call carry unless the guy gets by me and starts talking. If it’s a smooth carry, blow by and bucket and we go back up court, I’m not calling it. If he acts like Kyrie reborn and gets tough, faking it after that.

Over the back - like sho3tym sho3tym said - of you push me or put your hands on my shoulders to hold me down or go over me, yeah, it’s mine. If we are fighting or you come from jumping straight over me down the lane or something - hey, nice hops.

Charge - I won’t call charge but I’ll call “check” if a guy comes in all elbows and shoulders trying to run someone over. If it’s a basketball move? Weight room.

Never backcourt. Ever.

3 seconds? Yeah - you’re done.

Social Media accounts that always ask travel or nah for cheap engagement just have so much content these days. It’s too easy for them:lol:

definitely a carry but it is a part of the game now, and only looks this egregious because of the slow mo playback in real-time or for refs @ game speed/depending on their vantage point stuff like this can be missed 🤷🏿‍♂️

5 steps with a dribble is normal? I mean there I no way that’s possible without palming the ball.

Back
Top Bottom