Basketball tayo!

now you know.. hehe
f8ff184e16c530_full.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

ewan ko...di ko xa kilala eh. alam mo namang di nko nanonood ng pba eh. ano ka ba dagz??...sus...tsk..
Oi Ken, patanggal ng entry ko.Di na ko makakalaro dyan...
laugh.gif

Inom na lang ako that time. Ano Ed? Mark?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

ewan ko...di ko xa kilala eh. alam mo namang di nko nanonood ng pba eh. ano ka ba dagz??...sus...tsk..
Oi Ken, patanggal ng entry ko.Di na ko makakalaro dyan...
laugh.gif

Inom na lang ako that time. Ano Ed? Mark?
laugh.gif

mon, sa sat, alam na..ok??
smile.gif

kahit nga nba di na ako nakakanood eh.

quite off topic...

anyone there who collects slam mags?

lookin for lebron slam ups if anyone has one.

mga sir, paano ba makasali sainyo sa pagpagawa ng jersey even though i havent joined any of your pick-up games???

Originally Posted by supaugly

mga sir, paano ba makasali sainyo sa pagpagawa ng jersey even though i havent joined any of your pick-up games???

sir i believe you can still be included in list for the jerseys. we'll post informations regarding the payment and others once everything is finalized..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

draft going on na yata..

bro.. i think andre wont be allowed to play na this december becuase this wed will be practice by teams.. eh he isnt part of the draft pool.. but ill still confirm with norman tomrw.. goodluck to all of us - draftees! hehehehe..

hope your understand the predicament.. sorry if i wasnt able to push for NT being a sep team.. maybe sa susunod na tourney.. si eugend and je kasi tinakot yung mga taga WNC! twin towers!

So pwede pa ba ko pumunta tomorrow o baka manggugulo lang ko dun? =s LOL.

Originally Posted by supaugly

sir i believe you can still be included in list for the jerseys. we'll post informations regarding the payment and others once everything is finalized..
smile.gif
thank you so much sir! i hope everything pushes through well! more power to u guys organzing all of this!
pimp.gif

we have a game on sat.. dec. 5.. 8 to10pm.. two serendra..

1. taken
2. norman
3. edward
4. ken
5. dagz
6. ed
7. jay r
8. miko
9. alfred
10. rich
11. ricardo
12.francis
13. hypercrunk - Peter
14. hypercrunk's cousin - Vincent
15. eugene cuppy cake
16. JonT
17. JonT's friend - Gibson
18. Ryan
19. dawann
20. francis brotha

waitlist:
1. D
2. shrewd03
3. busdriver
4. Mon

@hypercrunk
bro.. make sure that youll be able to come.. history tells me that you have the tendency to back out at the last minute.. please understand that the reservation in serendra is not free anymore and that many players are waiting to get the chance to play.. if you back out at the last minute it may be too late for those in the wait list. thanks.. hope you understand..
Sir I'm sure that I would be able to come this time.

Ang hirap ng di naka pag online ah... este, its hard not to be online at times... hehehe....

Mon,

If you are here by Sat, I am willing to give my spot to you coz I won't be able to join in kasi surprise party sa isang cousin ko that day eh.... tutalbalikbayan ka naman and am sure some peeps won't mind if I give my spot to you on Sat's game

Allan,

Nice concept pero the import thing.... naaahhh.... The top pick plays like an import talaga... this I can attest hehehe

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Ang hirap ng di naka pag online ah... este, its hard not to be online at times... hehehe....

Mon,

If you are here by Sat, I am willing to give my spot to you coz I won't be able to join in kasi surprise party sa isang cousin ko that day eh.... tutal balikbayan ka naman and am sure some peeps won't mind if I give my spot to you on Sat's game

Allan,

Nice concept pero the import thing.... naaahhh.... The top pick plays like an import talaga... this I can attest hehehe
ah.. oo nga pala.. youre the NT version of Jun Limpot! hehehe see you later bro.. goodluck to all those who got drafted.. please bring a dark anda white jersey.. thanks!

i think everybody's cool with your act of giving your spot to Mon for Sat's game.. basta may pasalubong! hehehe
roll.gif

wahaha!!! leshee theesshh!! this one's gonna be good...haha!! let me see that 48yrs in the air lay up!! haha!!

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Mon,

If you are here by Sat, I am willing to give my spot to you coz I won't be able to join in kasi surprise party sa isang cousin ko that day eh.... tutal balikbayan ka naman and am sure some peeps won't mind if I give my spot to you on Sat's game

Allan,

ah.. oo nga pala.. youre the NT version of Jun Limpot! hehehe see you later bro.. goodluck to all those who got drafted.. please bring a dark and a white jersey.. thanks!

i think everybody's cool with your act of giving your spot to Mon for Sat's game.. basta may pasalubong! hehehe
roll.gif

see you tonight jun "cupcake" limpot. hek. see you tonight guys..
smile.gif
@dagz.. ayoko nga....

e di wag, ako na lang.. hehe

1. taken
2. norman
3. edward
4. ken
5. dagz
6. ed
7. jay r
8. miko
9. alfred
10. rich
11. ricardo
12.francis
13. hypercrunk - Peter
15. foshizzles - mon
16. JonT
18. Ryan
19. dawann
20. francis brotha

waitlist:
1. D
2. shrewd03
3. busdriver

Originally Posted by wytboy55

1. taken
2. norman
3. edward
4. ken
5. dagz
6. ed
7. jay r
8. miko
9. alfred
10. rich
11. ricardo
12.francis
13. hypercrunk - Peter
15. foshizzles - mon
16. JonT
18. Ryan
19. dawann
20. francis brotha

waitlist:
1. D
2. shrewd03
3. busdriver

ARE YOU READY....ARE YOU READY...LET'S GET IT ON!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by normanesque

Originally Posted by wytboy55

1. taken
2. norman
3. edward
4. ken
5. dagz
6. ed
7. jay r
8. miko
9. alfred
10. rich
11. ricardo
12.francis
13. hypercrunk - Peter
15. foshizzles - mon
16. JonT
18. Ryan
19. dawann
20. francis brotha

waitlist:
1. D
2. shrewd03
3. busdriver

ARE YOU READY....ARE YOU READY...LET'S GET IT ON!!!
happy.gif

yun oh!! si mr. no.1 overall pick!! haha!! yeah men!! see you tonight sir!
smile.gif
and sa sat..haha

Hahaha... Jun Limpot talaga tapos cupcake pa.... bwahahaha....

Sonny Cabatu na lang kaya... PABL MVP yun ha...

See you guys later... kaso wala ako light jersey... huhuhu

Back
Top Bottom