Basketball tayo!

^ geh,... lafang ka muna.... hek.

WNC MINI TOURNEY (DEC 9 AND 16). TEAM PRACTICE ON DEC 2.

PLS CONFIRM IF YOU ARE JOINING

1. Rich - Confirmed
2. Ed
3. Ken - Confirmed
4. Jeremy - Confirmed
5. Eugene
6. Andre Confiado

Wait list
1.Dagz
2.. Alfred
3. Francis

Originally Posted by normanesque

Mga pre...
The WNC (wed nyt group) is going to hold a mini tourney this Dec 9 and 16. The event will be composed of 6 teams. As you guys have observed, WNC has plenty of members so when the group planned the event, there was no way to acomodate 2 guest teams within the time frame of the event. Instead of not inviting NT to join the mini tourney (which is against the policy of WNC "Everybody is welcome to play"), the group have decided to invite 6 players from NT to join the draft pool wherein 5 "pre-designated " captain ball" will form his team from the draftees. The 6th team has already confirmed to join the tourney. Alam namin na gusto nyo buo kayo sa mga ganitong pagkakataon kya lang, there is no way na kakayanin ng 2day league ang 7 teams. It's your decision guys if you want to join.

Medyo busy po si allan kaya ako nlng ang nagsabi sainyo...mahirap buhay ng chickboy eh! parating on-call!...anyways...yung sigup sheet for this Wed, Dec.2 yung 6 players dun na available to play sa Dec 9 at 16 will be the same persons to be included sa draft. Paki confirm nlng kung pwede kau on the said dates, if possible mga pre by tonight 10pm kasi start nd draft para ma isama mga names nyo sa draftees. Tnx. Kayo nang bahala mag text smga ibang nt na nsa list ha. text nyo nlng ko 09179576863

1. Rich
2. Ed
3. Ken
4. Jeremy - Confirmed
5. Eugene
6. Dagz
(Andre Confiado - Decline (out of town) --> replacement)

Wait list
1.. Alfred
2. Francis
Hey sir norman. Sabi nga ni sir kaede, sayang but I'll be out of town for the entire month of December so I guess you could confirm na di kopwede.
Pero pwede pa rin maglaro sa Wed. or out na ko??

andre, just got the message from norman...you can play parin sa wed...see on the court..
smile.gif

1. Rich - Confirmed
2. Ed
3. Ken - Confirmed
4. Jeremy - Confirmed
5. Eugene - cupcakes Confirmed
6. Dagz
(Andre Confiado - Decline (out of town) --> replacement)

Wait list
1.. Alfred
2. Francis

i'll surely join...

andre, just got the message from norman...you can play parin sa wed...see on the court..

1. Rich - Confirmed
2. Ed
3. Ken - Confirmed
4. Jeremy - Confirmed
6. Dagz - confirmed
(Andre - Decline (out of town) --> replacement)

Wait list
1.. Alfred
2. Francis

Originally Posted by wytboy55

i'll surely join...

1. Rich - Confirmed
2. Ed
3. Ken - Confirmed
4. Jeremy - Confirmed
6. Dagz - confirmed
(Andre - Decline (out of town) --> replacement)

Wait list
1.. Alfred
2. Francis
Cool, thanks! See ya Wed. What time nga ulit? 8 ba start natin or 9?

andre, i believe its 9..but might as well be there at 8...
smile.gif

dagz... wireless din naman ako ah...woooosshhh!!
happy.gif

draft going on na yata..

bro.. i think andre wont be allowed to play na this december becuase this wed will be practice by teams.. eh he isnt part of the draft pool.. but ill stillconfirm with norman tomrw.. goodluck to all of us - draftees! hehehehe..

hope your understand the predicament.. sorry if i wasnt able to push for NT being a sep team.. maybe sa susunod na tourney.. si eugend and je kasi tinakot yungmga taga WNC! twin towers!

oh..ok..so they're drafting now..so by wed we'll know our teams na...

for me its okay that NT peeps will not be a separate team... this will build camaraderie with the WNC peeps..
smile.gif

but ofcourse, it would be much better if NT is a separate team. so that we can bond as a team already.. hehe..

thanks sir allan! and WNC peeps.
smile.gif

sir shrewd, unfortunately there are no more slots left.. and saling pusa lang kmi..
smile.gif

sir edmin, whoa, may trades pa..hehe..asteeg..see you on wed sir..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

oh..ok..so they're drafting now..so by wed we'll know our teams na...

for me its okay that NT peeps will not be a separate team... this will build camaraderie with the WNC peeps..
smile.gif

but ofcourse, it would be much better if NT is a separate team. so that we can bond as a team already.. hehe..

thanks sir allan! and WNC peeps.
smile.gif

Bond and build camaraderie with the WNC team? talaga lang ha... Baka bond with *****. Tignan natin ang tadhana kung pagsasamahin kayo sa isang team. hehehe.

This is a good start for us. Much better sana if we were in one team, with the game we played the last time around, madami tayo pahihirapan. Hopefully, nexttime... we'll be one team already.

Kita-kits on Wednesday! Break in ng AJ12. =D

haaaaaaay nko richard..este richong...hehe..... but yeah, i agree with you about the game last week....

sir ed,haha...masaya nga un..haha..

ei ken, we (actually, i pa lang =p) would like to challenge your roster. wed team against sat team. us who weren't part of the draft. this coming sat.how's that? will still be the usual practice among NT players yet at the same time practice among you guys as your team. it'll be fun and exigent.yeah.

hi jay r...

we (actually me pa lang din.
happy.gif
) would like that..ahaha! amft.. yeah, i thnk it would be a good game.. let's see come sat.
smile.gif

rich, congrats on your cherries!
happy.gif

^^ urbandabista, i like your idea bro.. kaso i believe the wednesday group is consist of mostly guards. Pero ok yun.. tara let's get it on.. This will be abusy week for us..

Back
Top Bottom