Basketball tayo!

ayan na c mambo!! welcome to NT bro..
smile.gif
he was part of the PADPAO team before... :tongue:

@sir edmin-i learned that lesson when i used out of the box the rising sun to play. I had a hard time running because the shoe was stiff. When i got thecherries, i immediately used it. Lakad-lakad pra lumambot.

@ken-text me once you're done.

Originally Posted by richong

@sir edmin-i learned that lesson when i used out of the box the rising sun to play. I had a hard time running because the shoe was stiff. When i got the cherries, i immediately used it. Lakad-lakad pra lumambot.

@ken-text me once you're done.

boi...i just lost mah phone.... hek..

Guys,

Reminder po bawal ang tagalog... hehehe...

It was one heck of a game.... half day tuloy ako coz of body ache.... hehehe... Imagine, staight man to man defense for 24 minutes.... syet!! and the player amguarding is very good also and was also helping out defend against the number 1 pick, Norman, eto ang totoong import eh....

Ken,

Blocks ba? Jeremy's forte yun not mine... it must be the hunger coz my stomach is really empty last night during he games...

Rich,

CP3... hahaha... di nga ako makayuko eh.... and me wearing my Cherries won't make a difference, baka mailang lang ako kasi ayaw ko matapakan hehehe... NiceFadeaway Jumpers,, hirap lang kumilos pag bago medyas talaga... sobra dulas pa eh.. learned it long time ago kaya pag bili new socks, diretso lahat laundrybefore using it... Try using a new pair of socks on the CDP XVIII and you'll feel fatigue in less than 5 minutes... hehehe...

SolED Mercado,

Parehas tayo, adjustments on our you team mates.... Consistent trey's as usual...

Dags,

Ganda nung touch pass mo off a rebound kay Rich kaso pinasa lang din... hehehe... highlight play sana kung dinunk na lang ni Ken...

Jeremy,

Monster under the boards... Rebounds and Blocking shots... goog thing you got your touch back.... ayaw namin kayo makalaban hehehe...

Edmin,

Nice game again sir... see you wed on the tourney itself...

Allan,

Big thanks again for this opportunity to play in the WNC mini Tourney.... As usual, 3s from all areas... be it on the side or wings.... cannot leave you openfor it...

Hirap mag english ulit... you know!! hahaha...

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

Originally Posted by vendrelli

uy nakakapagpost na ako! woot!

hi sirs, noob here. played once in metro gym with ken ed and marky. hehe.

ei mambo italiano! welcome to NT...you need to get new kicks with swoosh
smile.gif

yeah!!! cuz one swoosh is WAAAY better than 3 _______ and especially "F". haha!

i'll keep that in mind KUYA ken.. but the budget's tight. you see, my travel expenses have gone way up than it used to.. some realigned priorities.

wahahaha... so gay.

sir richong, onga lesson learned also...those 12s are really stiff!

sir eugene, ganda nun buzzer beater during the first game. next wed ulet.
smile.gif

welcome to NT @mambo..

allan, thanks for the opportunity to play in WNC.

@eugene, I remember that pass was out of bounds, not sure though.
@ken, time to buy a new phone pre.. Don't worry bro, the one who picked it up dont know how to use it for texting, the owner is the only one who can texton that phone..
roll.gif

yeah....thanks again sir allan...
smile.gif

yeah..i dont alaso remember that pass jun limpot. hehe..

OT

dagz.....haha,...i dont care about the phone..its the sim man......
roll.gif

here you go sir shrewd,...
smile.gif

UPDATE :

we have a game on sat.. dec. 5.. 8 to10pm.. two serendra..

1. taken
2. norman
3. edward
4. ken
5. dagz
6. ed
7. jay r
8. miko
9. alfred
10. rich
11. D
12.francis
13. hypercrunk - Peter
14. hypercrunk's cousin - Vincent
15. foshizzles - mon
16. JonT
17. JonT's friend - Gibson
18. Ryan
19. dawann
20. francis brotha

waitlist:
1. shrewd03
2. busdriver
3. gishtar

i suggest you PM him bro, we dont want to mess this thread up
smile.gif

btw, ken is wearing zoom alpholution, just to answer your question, with jeremy im not sure.

see you guys tomorrow!. Ken, how's the design? I need a new jersey already!, been playing 2-3 times a week now and im only rotating 3 jerseys, LOL. HopeKC approves the use of NT logo in our uniform. Imagine wearing the offficial NT logo in our jerseys, that will be nice!..

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^nice jersey sir rich. anong suot ni ken na kicks and ni jeremy?

jeremy is wearing jordan 9s if im not mistaken...im wearing zoom aspiration...
smile.gif
dagz, i'll finish the design on my lunch break...hek..hirap ng OB..hehe..

Back
Top Bottom