BASED GODDESS

pimp.gif

I knew this thread would be about Kreayshawn when I came in here
laugh.gif

She'd definitely get it. I dunno if i'd wife though. She's mad chill but mad crazy at the same time.

1-10, i'd give her about a...... 7.5/10 looks wise.

That "Gucci Gucci" song is alright, but did I hear her correctly when she said she has "work in the trunk"? and she has a "pump in case anyone wanna front"?
roll.gif

She needs to stop all of that now...

Anyway, incase anyone who was wondering who V-Nasty was.. this is who Kreayshawn was talkin' about...

I knew this thread would be about Kreayshawn when I came in here
laugh.gif

She'd definitely get it. I dunno if i'd wife though. She's mad chill but mad crazy at the same time.

1-10, i'd give her about a...... 7.5/10 looks wise.

That "Gucci Gucci" song is alright, but did I hear her correctly when she said she has "work in the trunk"? and she has a "pump in case anyone wanna front"?
roll.gif

She needs to stop all of that now...

Anyway, incase anyone who was wondering who V-Nasty was.. this is who Kreayshawn was talkin' about...

It's just something I love about a hood white $*%$%, sexy #+! hell, but still has the ability to set your #+! up to get robbed
pimp.gif

It's just something I love about a hood white $*%$%, sexy #+! hell, but still has the ability to set your #+! up to get robbed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif
 I kinda like it.

laugh.gif
 that.

Kreayshawn is 
pimp.gif
 she needs to go back blonde though
devil.gif

might have to check for that Kittys and Choppas
Don't waste your time, out of like 15 tracks there's like 3 songs the rest are weak freestyles 
I mess with her tho 

Bumpin Bumpin 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif
 I kinda like it.

laugh.gif
 that.

Kreayshawn is 
pimp.gif
 she needs to go back blonde though
devil.gif

might have to check for that Kittys and Choppas
Don't waste your time, out of like 15 tracks there's like 3 songs the rest are weak freestyles 
I mess with her tho 

Bumpin Bumpin 
pimp.gif

I am slightly attracted to DJ LIL DEBBIE, especially in the GUCCI GUCCI vid

I am slightly attracted to DJ LIL DEBBIE, especially in the GUCCI GUCCI vid

Back
Top Bottom