Barcardi 151

Most alcohol is 80 Proof. 80 Proof= 40% Alcohol
151 is 151 proof. 151 Proof = 75.5% Alcohol

Combined with the fact that you are obviously drinking more and quicker it is probably about equal to 2 regular shots.

Originally Posted by eight2one

a week later on my 20th birthday my roommate and Gotgame15 decide I should take 20 shots of 151 for my 20th bday.....i dont feel nuttin, 2 hours later, im wasted at this get together, i end up stealing these 2 chicks phones(i realized it the next day)......and its like 4am and were trying to jet out this apartment.....havent messed with it since.
if this story didnt end with you in an ambulance its bs

welp I had 151 last August. My female friend from Pennsylvania was staying with me that weekend...welp my drunk self decide to open up her luggage and take a piss in it like it was a toilet seat. I wake up to hangover of a lifetime, and her yelling at me for pissing on her fake manolos, and pissing on her luggage. I woke up in my bed in a new pair of boxers, and my own vomit to the right.......

a week later on my 20th birthday my roommate and Gotgame15 decide I should take 20 shots of 151 for my 20th bday.....i dont feel nuttin, 2 hours later, im wasted at this get together, i end up stealing these 2 chicks phones(i realized it the next day)......and its like 4am and were trying to jet out this apartment.....havent messed with it since.
I bet you Shaq would knock out on the 10th shot...fam said 20
eek.gif

good, bad, & ugly times with 151

I think I shall bring some to Vegas in a few weeks

Oh yeah they put 151 in the drinks at FAt Tuesday's, they are good

On this boring night, I GO IN! Keep in mind this is based on 15 shots!

kf5hxy.jpg
This guy's story bothered me this much. At least tell a lie where there is no possibility of youdying!

IMO the burn and taste of a 151 shot isn't that much worse than a shot of 90-100 proof vodka or the usual party hard liquor. But the effect is much better.

But something about the sensation of taking shots of 151 says it isn't meant to be done. It literally feels like your liver or throat is burning away.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
i dont get why yall are callin ducktales on me....i have 22k worth ofrealtalk, and another NTer to confirm this......

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by uptown4real

While we are on the subject of alcohol anyone ever try cafe patron? Ive heard mixed reviews

i heard its pretty good, a few dj friends from vegas are always on it, ima have to get some

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Try liquid cocain with barcardi 151 on top, make sure they light it up.

RIP

wrong, if you light it up your burning the alcohol, so it doesnt hit as hard as you think
dont drink it straight, mix it with coke or a very sweet soda, so it weights out the taste, so it taste like rum but not as 151, when i use to drink rum alot i moved up to 151 cuz the reg stuff wasnt getting me drunk , just be careful, and dont underestimate it

Il try that
pimp.gif

ya bro i tried t with red mountain dew (one of those seasonal ones) i think it was code red, but if your gonna mix it with coke, try it as u serv it,

Ima try that this week before i hit up the hookah bar
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i dont get why yall are callin ducktales on me....i have 22k worth of realtalk, and another NTer to confirm this......
We calling ducktales because after 20 shots of 151 if your not 6 feet under your living on borrowed time.

151 is crazy strong i havent messed with it in about 3 years good ridance that $*+% is super strong....i think you can start a fire with it....iono?

Originally Posted by awwsome

laugh.gif
i dont get why yall are callin ducktales on me....i have 22k worth of realtalk, and another NTer to confirm this......
We calling ducktales because after 20 shots of 151 if your not 6 feet under your living on borrowed time.

honestly, when i have ever been called out on ducktales here???? im not saying i was coherent or anything but i lived thru it.....if u follow me well enough NTyou know alcohol and i have a close relationship....i was in my drinking prime during these events too....damn i cant believe after all these years im notbelieved...

dude is really standing by his statement though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
right like the Shane Battier drapes rockin dude that hates The Wire butloves Vinny Chase is doubtin me. "my magnums stay baggy"
indifferent.gif

151>>>>>>>>>>

I have a bad rep with that damn bottle. Impalaballa, am I lying?

Back
Top Bottom