Barcardi 151

Originally Posted by uptown4real

Originally Posted by Yoda

uptown4real wrote:

I was a barback and my first night the bartenders got us wasted and they gave me a trick shot called a cement mixer.. worst thing everrr

Baileys and lime juice right?
ahaha yea instant fermentation.. sux

Curdling.*

Originally Posted by uptown4real

uptown4real wrote:

I was a barback and my first night the bartenders got us wasted and they gave me a trick shot called a cement mixer.. worst thing everrr

Baileys and lime juice right?
ahaha yea instant fermentation.. sux

Curdling.*

right too much 151
roll.gif

yup i remember the first time i got drunk on 151.....um , wait no i dont...lol

i went to a party that had that i took a shot of that plus drank some other liquor..ended up passing out in the dudes kitchen counter at one point..got up andwent in the living room and passed out..threw up all on the dudes carpet..got carried like a baby out of the apartment by this drunk dude..got drivenhome..threw up on my door step and passed the *%!% out once i got in bed
laugh.gif
had a terrible hangover the next day

order a shot. light it on fire.. sip it fast thru a straw.. that ishh will burn all night and youll still taste it in the mornin

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

pimp.gif
idk, this seems innapropriate...it tastes terrible...burns on the way down.

usually, i mix it to make Caribou Lou
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one time i did take shots of it though, ended up grabbin ******* and nearly gettin my %%! whooped.

I used to drink it back in HS. I try not to mess around with it. Unless one of my boys is insane enough to order a round and then I'll buy one back rightafter.

shots of normal stuff=for women
151=for menso quit *****ing and man up lol

to the dude who said RIP after one guy said to try some with liquid cocaine
pimp.gif
hahahahhhahahaa

151+Red Bull+Mountain Due Code Red
Finished off a whole pint to myself with this mix
pimp.gif

Felt like I got hit by a truck the next day though
sick.gif
I dont remember if ithrew up or not but i had to call out of work
laugh.gif

Availability in market areas

Due to its high alcohol content, Everclear is illegal, unavailable, or difficult to find in many areas.

[edit]190-proof
It is illegal to sell the 190-proof variety in some states of the United States, namely California, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota,[3] Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.

welp I had 151 last August. My female friend from Pennsylvania was staying with me that weekend...welp my drunk self decide to open up her luggage and take apiss in it like it was a toilet seat. I wake up to hangover of a lifetime, and her yelling at me for pissing on her fake manolos, and pissing on her luggage. Iwoke up in my bed in a new pair of boxers, and my own vomit to the right.......

a week later on my 20th birthday my roommate and Gotgame15 decide I should take 20 shots of 151 for my 20th bday.....i dont feel nuttin, 2 hours later, imwasted at this get together, i end up stealing these 2 chicks phones(i realized it the next day)......and its like 4am and were trying to jet out thisapartment.....havent messed with it since.

Originally Posted by eight2one

welp I had 151 last August. My female friend from Pennsylvania was staying with me that weekend...welp my drunk self decide to open up her luggage and take a piss in it like it was a toilet seat. I wake up to hangover of a lifetime, and her yelling at me for pissing on her fake manolos, and pissing on her luggage. I woke up in my bed in a new pair of boxers, and my own vomit to the right.......

a week later on my 20th birthday my roommate and Gotgame15 decide I should take 20 shots of 151 for my 20th bday.....i dont feel nuttin, 2 hours later, im wasted at this get together, i end up stealing these 2 chicks phones(i realized it the next day)......and its like 4am and were trying to jet out this apartment.....havent messed with it since.
No stomach pump?
Tales of the Duck

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
Many memorable nights involving 151.

same here...
pimp.gif
like this one night involving this dude, who only drank some of the missing 151:
2m7brra.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

welp I had 151 last August. My female friend from Pennsylvania was staying with me that weekend...welp my drunk self decide to open up her luggage and take a piss in it like it was a toilet seat. I wake up to hangover of a lifetime, and her yelling at me for pissing on her fake manolos, and pissing on her luggage. I woke up in my bed in a new pair of boxers, and my own vomit to the right.......

a week later on my 20th birthday my roommate and Gotgame15 decide I should take 20 2 shots of 151 for my 20th bday.....i dont feel nuttin, 2 hours minutes later, im wasted at this get together, i end up stealing these 2 chicks phones(i realized it the next day)......and its like 4am and were trying to jet out this apartment.....havent messed with it since.

fixed

Originally Posted by bijald0331

a week later on my 20th birthday my roommate and Gotgame15 decide I should take 20 2 shots of 151 for my 20th bday.....i dont feel nuttin, 2 hours minutes later, im wasted at this get together, i end up stealing these 2 chicks phones(i realized it the next day)......and its like 4am and were trying to jet out this apartment.....havent messed with it since.

fixed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom