Barcardi 151

If you take a shot of this, YOU WILL gag, guaranteed.
But surprisingly having a shot of this will get you going for the night. If you are losing your buzz, just take a shot of this and you will bounce right back.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

If you take a shot of this, YOU WILL gag, guaranteed.
But surprisingly having a shot of this will get you going for the night. If you are losing your buzz, just take a shot of this and you will bounce right back.
QFT. Makes you feel warm in your belly and you are straight for awhile...

Take a glass of beer and a half a shot glass of Amaretto. Fill the rest of the shot glass with the 151. Light it on fire. Drop the shot glass into the glass ofbeer and you have yourself what my friends call a "Flaming Dr Pepper" (although I would say it tastes more like Cherry Coke)

151 shots hurt
laugh.gif
but damn do they do work

Originally Posted by uptown4real

While we are on the subject of alcohol anyone ever try cafe patron? Ive heard mixed reviews

i heard its pretty good, a few dj friends from vegas are always on it, ima have to get some

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Try liquid cocain with barcardi 151 on top, make sure they light it up.

RIP

wrong, if you light it up your burning the alcohol, so it doesnt hit as hard as you think
dont drink it straight, mix it with coke or a very sweet soda, so it weights out the taste, so it taste like rum but not as 151, when i use to drink rum alot i moved up to 151 cuz the reg stuff wasnt getting me drunk , just be careful, and dont underestimate it

Il try that
pimp.gif

ya bro i tried t with red mountain dew (one of those seasonal ones) i think it was code red, but if your gonna mix it with coke, try it as u serv it,

While we are on the subject of alcohol anyone ever try cafe patron? Ive heard mixed reviews

parton? like the upstairs balcony thing, then yea

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

uptown4real wrote:

parton? like the upstairs balcony thing, then yea
ehhh it was funny the first 1000 times

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Take a glass of beer and a half a shot glass of Amaretto. Fill the rest of the shot glass with the 151. Light it on fire. Drop the shot glass into the glass of beer and you have yourself what my friends call a "Flaming Dr Pepper" (although I would say it tastes more like Cherry Coke)
pimp.gif

damn havent messed with 151 in a while, last time took a shot, burned in my chest for a cool minute, but boy did that get the job done

me and my girl finished 2/3 a bottle one summer night

trick is to not breathe through your nose right after the shot, ill take 151 shots any day over crappy alcohol/tequila/taaka shots BLECHHHH

I used to drink 151 then i found myself falling off the hood of two fat girls cars in a Taco Bell parking lot at !:30am my freshman year of college

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

damn havent messed with 151 in a while, last time took a shot, burned in my chest for a cool minute, but boy did that get the job done

same here.
back in the days i used to do about a third of the bottle before i got buzzed. now, not so much...
laugh.gif

I was a barback and my first night the bartenders got us wasted and they gave me a trick shot called a cement mixer.. worst thing everrr

I was a barback and my first night the bartenders got us wasted and they gave me a trick shot called a cement mixer.. worst thing everrr

Baileys and lime juice right?

Originally Posted by Yoda

Baileys and lime juice right?
ahaha yea instant fermentation.. sux

Back
Top Bottom