banned from jjb =(

aight, now i remember my favorite quote that had me laughing for a good 15 minutes...
in Lincey's awesome "Ask a Black Man Thread" and an NTer, damn I forgot his name, asked "Why do ya'll smell like watermelons?"
i was
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and so was the restof the JJBers and NTers.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just to spite ane 510 or whatever his name is, I got orangepeel to join NT
pimp.gif
Just to spite you, I'm gonna tell you that I'm PMing her now and we go to school about 20 minutes from each other.
pimp.gif
I assume RedStormalludes to you being in NY?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just to spite ane 510 or whatever his name is, I got orangepeel to join NT
pimp.gif
Just to spite you, I'm gonna tell you that I'm PMing her now and we go to school about 20 minutes from each other.
pimp.gif
I assume RedStorm alludes to you being in NY?

2anm8w.gif

Passing the message along

-------------------------------------
To:ScottHallWithAPick
Sent:October 20, 2008, 12:14 am

You could send that word through too if youd like, a lot of the jjbers miss ya like you guys miss the jjbers

foreal @ the best internet. I go in and out of likin jjb cuz #%!* gets repetitive, girls get on my nerves, but when yall came through with them pics and allthat %@!, yall are on another level lol.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You could send that word through too if youd like, a lot of the jjbers miss ya like you guys miss the jjbers

foreal @ the best internet. I go in and out of likin jjb cuz #%!* gets repetitive, girls get on my nerves, but when yall came through with them pics and all that %@!, yall are on another level lol.

Aww. That brings a tear to my eyes but I'm sure she was referring more to you males.

foreal @ the best internet. I go in and out of likin jjb cuz #%!* gets repetitive, girls get on my nerves, but when yall came through with them pics and all that %@!, yall are on another level lol.

frown.gif
tears

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Aww. That brings a tear to my eyes but I'm sure she was referring more to you males.
I liked her
embarassed.gif
, she thought i was cute......but i thinkshe said that about everybody
laugh.gif

Sent:October 20, 2008, 12:42 am

Also.... tell stocks i aint say that about everybody! lol. A lot of you are good lookin men and the girls I seen from NT are pretty too but I didnt seeeveryone, nor tell everyone theyre cute lol.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Tell them to join NT.

We tried to tell em EARLY they were going to miss us when we were gone.
and s dubl, nah no emails. I think everyday at midnight the new members were getting accepted, at leats that's when both my names got accepted

Back
Top Bottom