banned from jjb =(

Damn, why didn't I think of the safari and firefox thing, good looks fam, that's going to be so much easier.

I had to cut to the studio so I missed the past 5 or 6 pages and I'm on my damn phone so I can't see the videos (sidekick FTL) but fareal I gotta agreewith yall that I feel like we are kind of our own seperate fam from the rest of NT now after having gone through this JJB thing.

I also have never thought about joining an NT team, and I have never even thrown a sig, not even a USC one and for those who mess wit S&T you know how bigof a USC fan I am but I think I might have to throw that JJB team sig up, this was a new chapter of NT for me and I wish it wasn't over already
frown.gif
althoughI got the WillyDKid account still alive over there it just aint the same. Never will be. Maybe that November PYP thread will lift our spirits
pimp.gif

And MO, I see your 2 marriage proposals with a couple adoptions of my own
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn, why didn't I think of the safari and firefox thing, good looks fam, that's going to be so much easier.

I had to cut to the studio so I missed the past 5 or 6 pages and I'm on my damn phone so I can't see the videos (sidekick FTL) but fareal I gotta agree with yall that I feel like we are kind of our own seperate fam from the rest of NT now after having gone through this JJB thing.

I also have never thought about joining an NT team, and I have never even thrown a sig, not even a USC one and for those who mess wit S&T you know how big of a USC fan I am but I think I might have to throw that JJB team sig up, this was a new chapter of NT for me and I wish it wasn't over already
frown.gif
although I got the WillyDKid account still alive over there it just aint the same. Never will be. Maybe that November PYP thread will lift our spirits
pimp.gif

And MO, I see your 2 marriage proposals with a couple adoptions of my own
smokin.gif

I don't think you understand. One of them offered me cooking, cleaning, a "lavish life," a place to live, and a car. She didn't react toowell when I told her I have a girlfriend. On some "then just leave her" stuff. Like $%#@$# what you mean leave my girl, who I've been with forTWO YEARS to be with some woman I've never met,off the internet, on a Justin Timberlake board?
smh.gif

aight, i got to say it here, whoever made that poll on the kind of guys they like is a fool. how you got...
[h3]WHICH DO YOU PREFER WHEN IT COMES TO DATING GUYS (Result)[/h3]
ASIANS

WHITES

BLACKS

MEXICANS (THEY GET THEIR OWN CATEGORY)

LATINO (NON MEXICANS)

mexicans in their own category
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

aight, i got to say it here, whoever made that poll on the kind of guys they like is a fool. how you got...
ASIANS

WHITES

BLACKS

LATINO (NON MEXICANS)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?

They don't have an "other" category? Well, I guess they can't pick me.

The game? Young Jeezy? Hells Nooo!

Lol!

But.....it all depends if you think loo like trash hahahaha

Originally Posted by ElNino8

ASIANS

WHITES

BLACKS

LATINO (NON MEXICANS)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?
What did the blacks get?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ElNino8

ASIANS

WHITES

BLACKS

LATINO (NON MEXICANS)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
?
What did the blacks get?

Mexicans?
nerd.gif

last time checked i know whites had like 50%, blacks were 2nd, i think asians and mexicans were tied, with other latinos rounding the bottom.

Damn I'm down with the "post your favorite line" idea, when I get back home and on a computer ill go digging for some gems.

Last night's little brother/big sister thread had some funny ones too

Plurfekt with the

Feelmode-WillyD > ScottHall and then Scott with the youtube vids back to back had me besides myself. But yea ima dig some up when I get back.

My favorite quote of the NTxJJB era is from me (yes i know im basis) but i feel it was an underrated gem. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you me at 3am

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by JTYDTRSexy

kids dont make a man grown just a fyi
taking care of your kids does
Chris Rock said it best... you don't get kudos for %@*+ you're supposed to do.
laugh.gif
No one said you a great man for taking care of your kids. But it's one of those things that automatically makes you a man. You know when you a wide reciever gets pushed so they give him pass interference they get 50 yards but its not really a 50 yards but either way they get it. yea its like that. ( I hope you watch football)
You lost me at wide receiver but... okay.
laugh.gif

And the amazing post after that had me laughing in my house at night

Post count refreshing FTW

For some reason when I was playing COD earlier some guy kept mentioning Mexicans being in their separate category. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom