Baltimore Ravens @ Dallas Cowboys Vol. Good Bye Texas Stadium; Sat. 7:15

same people that hate TO are talkin about how devastatingly handsome tom brady is ... i dont give a +%$+ if you are kimbo slice, +%$+ you look like callinanother dude devastatingly handsome? +%$+ outta here ole light in the drawers $@% %%*%@ ...

I got to go to Texas Stadium for the 1st time last week against the Giants, what an amazing place, I'm so glad I got to go before they close thedoors......Cowboys 24 Ravens 10

Looking forward to this game.
pimp.gif

Our D has been outstanding these last few weeks, hopefully we'll keep it up.

Our offense needs to get it together, especially the O-Line, and especially against this Ravens defense.
sick.gif

I think this game will be similar to the Steelers game a couple of weeks ago, except with the outcome in our favor.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

this boy Shoes.....I wonder what his next avy will be for the final showdown at Philly. You better not use the same McNabb-getting-horsecollared-by-Roy avatar from the previous meeting in Week 2..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

BTW Ravens by 7.
who is this? lol

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

I smeel one of these!
pimp.gif
I dont. He might got a pick but wont be no six with it.
Ed Reed is one of those guys every team wishes they had.
But since he on the other side today, the hell wit' him!!!
We gone burn him like a newport!!!! LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
Choice gone catch Ray Lewis slippin on the blitz and gone str8 blast him.
Thats gonna set the tone of the game!!! LETS RIDE!!!!!!!

Man, it just hit me earlier. Last game at Texas Stadium.

03e353a363ebb006dd895d23e7d53cf9db326f0.jpg

and the NFL used it as a bargaining chip to push their product.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Shame some people are gonna miss this. Thank God my boy has NFLN.

COWBOYS ALL DAY!!!

Never got a chance to see the stadium, unfortunately. The new one looks pretty sick though.

I just can't see the Boys going out like punks for the last game at Texas Stadium. They will come out pumped, and if we can somehow jump out to an earlylead it should be all downhill for the Ravens. This could be a slugfest, or the Boys really could run away with it.

No need to post a score, cuz it doesn't matter. We just need to WIN, plain and simple.

GO COWBOYS!

Ravens lose and Randy and company "control their own destiny"! the Cowboys better come through and aid the Patriots!

Back
Top Bottom