Baltimore Ravens @ Dallas Cowboys Vol. Good Bye Texas Stadium; Sat. 7:15

345065894_c8c51f908f.jpg
texas852.jpg

You have got to be kidding me? God's team? REALLY?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

345065894_c8c51f908f.jpg
texas852.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Where the hell have you been? That phrase has been used before The Giants got their first Lombardi

Hamlin didn't practice last week so he will go
Barber too
Ball don't know
Holland I don't think so

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

345065894_c8c51f908f.jpg
texas852.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Where the hell have you been? That phrase has been used before The Giants got their first Lombardi
I actually have never heard it...

Regardless, it's still rediculous to even suggest that God would have a sports team... and that if he did he'd have Pacman on it.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

345065894_c8c51f908f.jpg
texas852.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Regardless, it's still rediculous to even suggest that God would have a sports team... and that if he did he'd have Pacman on it.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theres a whole bunch of "God team" Cowboys stuff. Did you ever hear of why theirs a hole in the top of Texas Stadium? So God can watch his footballteam
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
then dont worry too much about it then..its not that serious....unless youre salty about a "tag" or a "nickname" on a team....which i think youre not..lol
tongue.gif

Damn this thread is a little quiet this week. I expect a slugfest like the Steelers game. Hopefully the offense and Romo gets their $$! together because rightnow the defense is carrying them. Last game at Texas Stadium. Every player who's played for the Cowboys atleast 5 years is gonna be there.....and Deion ofcourse lol. Its gonna be crazy. A lot of history in Texas Stadium.

This is one that we need...with the playoffs being on the line and the last game at Texas Stadium...We will come through....

31-9 Cowboys!!!! Cant have stupid Romo forcin the ball to Witten turnovers.
I see a special teams touchdown this game.
Ravens aint ready for the atmosphere they will face Saturday.
Way too much to play for besides the playoffs.
This is a pride game. We cant lose this game.
Wade Phillips will get kidnapped and starved if we lose.

dream scenario ... cowboys 31-0 at half time

TO already did the Ray lewis dance twice in the end zone
Roy Williams has 5 catches for 80 yards and a TD
Pacman has a pick for a TD
Folk nails a 53 yarder to go into the half

we end the game with ware having 4 sacks and setting the record, romo going for 350 and 4 tds, choice runs for 100, witten scores ... atlanta, philly andchicago lose on sunday ...

it could happen ...

this boy Shoes.....I wonder what his next avy will be for the final showdown at Philly. You better not use the sameMcNabb-getting-horsecollared-by-Roy avatar from the previous meeting in Week 2..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

BTW Ravens by 7.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

dream scenario ... cowboys 31-0 at half time

TO already did the Ray lewis dance twice in the end zone
Roy Williams has 5 catches for 80 yards and a TD
Pacman has a pick for a TD
Folk nails a 53 yarder to go into the half

we end the game with ware having 4 sacks and setting the record, romo going for 350 and 4 tds, choice runs for 100, witten scores ... atlanta, philly and chicago lose on sunday ...

it could happen ...

mand Marley if all that goes down, it will be one of my best football weekend's in a long time

Back
Top Bottom