Baltimore Ravens @ Dallas Cowboys Vol. Good Bye Texas Stadium; Sat. 7:15

Let's Go Vikings and Eagles.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Thanks for the loss cowboys. Falcons will win tomorrow and hold up their playoff spot.

I'm gonna go jump off the balcony at my brother's apartment with a bed sheet tied around my neck...

This team blows blows blows...

What a TERRIBLE way to end at one of the most historic sports stadiums in America. If I were a Dallas fan i'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif

Cowboys played like total GARBAGE.

Jerry Jones must be mad tight that this is how the last game in Texas Stadium will be remembered

What a pathetic game.

As a Boys fans, I'm embarrassed at the way this team just played. This was the final game at the stadium, and you go out like that????
smh.gif

No excuses, we just got outplayed, and badly.

Lets go Vikings and Chargers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Ray -"Close this stadium down. It's official."

Dude is clowning right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

mass suicide for 'boys fans with a controlled explosion.

GO FALCONS!!! We just need 1 win!!

Dallas Fans Booed they @@@'es off the field !
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't decide whether or not I'm excited that this STILL doesn't eliminate us from the playoffs...

Got damn this stopped being funny once Garrett threw a screen pass on 4th&2... I'm fuming right now...

Love how the Ravens stuck to the run. Alot of 2-3 yard runs and they just kept sticking with the run. Giants take notes.

The defense chokes again.

In 2006, the Seattle playoff game, people remember Romo's botched FG hold but few remember that they still had 3 timeouts with over a minute left to stopthe Seahawks and get the ball with good field position to try another FG but the defense chokes and lets Shaun Alexander run for 20 yards to seal the game.

And it happens again tonight. TWICE. I am sick of the effort these dudes put out year after year. Get these fools off the Texas Stadium turf for good.

I don't even feel like they deserve to be in the playoffs. I'm tired of being let down this season. I'm looking forward to next September already.

This is such a depressing loss.
tired.gif

The Ravens look like the finally found their QB. Flacco was poised under pressure.

Our offense finally came around but it was a little too late.

Our D played well for the 1st 3 quarters but we couldn't sustain it in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom