Baltimore Ravens @ Dallas Cowboys Vol. Good Bye Texas Stadium; Sat. 7:15

Last game at Texas Stadium...
pimp.gif

Texas.Stadium.jpg

Cowboys need to win this one... Keep racking up the W's heading into the playoffs and shake that annual December hangover...

Baltimore is gonna be tough, but if the Cowboys play the way they have the last two weeks on the defensive side of the football, you gotta like theirchances...

Key to a Cowboys W = No Stupid Turnovers... That's the key for this football team heading forward with the defense finally figuring things out and runningon all cylinders... Take care of the got damn football, Tony.

Will there be any kind of special ceremonies?

Of course, NFL Network had to take this..

I gotta order NFL Network for the weekend just to watch this game. What kinda %!*% is that?

Anyway Nowitness pretty much summed it up. I'm thinking it's going to be similar to the Pittsburgh game where it'll come down to who can take careof the ball.

c'mon cowboys, help me out. need you to knock out the ravens

edit: thank god the fios guy is coming friday to install....i'll have nfl network for the game

DFW heads, if you dont have NFL network, the game is gonna be on CW 33(channel 9 on charter cable)
also its possible that there will be another game at Texas Stadium
Dallas needs the Number 5 seed and make the NFC championship game along with the 6th seed

My parents are going to the game and I got stuck babysitting my lil sis, lol. We need this one though.

Listenin to Demarcus on the ticket right now. They sayin how when he gets to 21 they technically gonna give him the record cuz of Favre laying down forStrayhan
laugh.gif

I think with the way the Cowboys are playing and being the last game at Texas Stadium, they will take this game. Which is good for me as a Steeler fan, I doNOT want to see the Ravens again in the playoffs, would much rather play an AFC east team.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I think with the way the Cowboys are playing and being the last game at Texas Stadium, they will take this game. Which is good for me as a Steeler fan, I do NOT want to see the Ravens again in the playoffs, would much rather play an AFC east team.
Eff that the Ravens will see the Steelers again. and this time
2241217335_2331af7f0f.jpg

im getting excited for this game, last game at the stadium will be taped for sure.

I know its going to be hard but we have to try to get out to a fast start. i think if we need to force their offense to score and not just allow them to playthe field position game

Always nice for the home team to close out a stadium with a win..... that being said get 'em Ravens!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom