Bald people and facial hair

You're weird for even letting it affect you.  What is wrong with you?  There's no rule that you can only have facial hair if you have hair on your head.  Are you in high school?  Maybe when you grow up more you'll see how stupid this is.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

your wife and children would probably leave you for Carlos Boozer or the rock tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It can look
pimp.gif
or it can look terrible, depends on the person OP

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

your wife and children would probably leave you for Carlos Boozer or the rock tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It can look
pimp.gif
or it can look terrible, depends on the person OP

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by jordan11s

whats the deal with bald people tryin to grow out facial hair to make up for baldness? or people going bald leavin barley any hair on top and the side have a grip?i no someone going bald who has a V shape cut into his hair he thinks it looks good when his head is down it looks real bad how do i tell him to shave it all?
You don't worry about the next man's hair.

I'm bald with beard btw.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by jordan11s

whats the deal with bald people tryin to grow out facial hair to make up for baldness? or people going bald leavin barley any hair on top and the side have a grip?i no someone going bald who has a V shape cut into his hair he thinks it looks good when his head is down it looks real bad how do i tell him to shave it all?
You don't worry about the next man's hair.

I'm bald with beard btw.

Back
Top Bottom