laugh.gif

I see white kids with the same stuff sometimes, But yea mostly black folks

If I was bald I'd grow out my beard, it looks
pimp.gif

If I was bald I'd grow out my beard, it looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Because that $!!! is boss

but really though i always cut my hair to stubble length and i am currently growing my beard out for the summer. Its just a nice look imo

all day everyday

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Because that $!!! is boss

but really though i always cut my hair to stubble length and i am currently growing my beard out for the summer. Its just a nice look imo

all day everyday

i shaved my head with no guard a few times just to eff around.  damn right i left a full beard.  i'm a 145 pound pale white dude.  if i shaved that i'd look like a cancer patient.  

i shaved my head with no guard a few times just to eff around.  damn right i left a full beard.  i'm a 145 pound pale white dude.  if i shaved that i'd look like a cancer patient.  

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Came here to say this. Some people depending on size, complexion, etc. have to have some facial hair for everything to flow correctly if they are gonna rock the baldy.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Came here to say this. Some people depending on size, complexion, etc. have to have some facial hair for everything to flow correctly if they are gonna rock the baldy.

lol why you worried bout the dude next to u ?

i think being bald with a beard is normal, i have seen bald ppl with just sideburns. thats just funny.

lol why you worried bout the dude next to u ?

i think being bald with a beard is normal, i have seen bald ppl with just sideburns. thats just funny.

I'm shorter than average. Does that mean I'm not allowed to hit the weight room?

I'm shorter than average. Does that mean I'm not allowed to hit the weight room?

I'm balding hard, its depressing, but i had facial hair, before i started balding. IMO, I look better with facial hair. I cut my hair up top to a zero and cut my facial hair with a 1. and fade the top of my side burns up. So according to you, I look stupid? and should just shave clean, because hormones and heredity have caused my hair to fall out?

I'm balding hard, its depressing, but i had facial hair, before i started balding. IMO, I look better with facial hair. I cut my hair up top to a zero and cut my facial hair with a 1. and fade the top of my side burns up. So according to you, I look stupid? and should just shave clean, because hormones and heredity have caused my hair to fall out?

You're weird for even letting it affect you.  What is wrong with you?  There's no rule that you can only have facial hair if you have hair on your head.  Are you in high school?  Maybe when you grow up more you'll see how stupid this is.

Back
Top Bottom