Bald people and facial hair

carlos-boozer-chicago-bulls-707jpgjpg-216638a237ebcc5f_large.jpg

PROBLEM, OP?

Why you gotta worry about another man's hair, though?

Because that $!!! is boss

but really though i always cut my hair to stubble length and i am currently growing my beard out for the summer. Its just a nice look imo

Because that $!!! is boss

but really though i always cut my hair to stubble length and i am currently growing my beard out for the summer. Its just a nice look imo

Originally Posted by jordan11s

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Did a bald guy fess you shun?

My pops is bald and he got facial hair I don't think its bad at all. Its all fine as long as you dont look dirty like a *!###!#

can u write in english i dont understand "fess you shun"

whats the deal with bald people tryin to grow out facial hair to make up for baldness? or people going bald leavin barley any hair on top and the side have a grip?i no someone going bald who has a V shape cut into his hair he thinks it looks good when his head is down it looks real bad how do i tell him to shave it all?

So you run on sentences.
Ignore capitalization
And use slang suffixes

But you tell someone else to use English?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Did a bald guy fess you shun?

My pops is bald and he got facial hair I don't think its bad at all. Its all fine as long as you dont look dirty like a *!###!#

can u write in english i dont understand "fess you shun"

whats the deal with bald people tryin to grow out facial hair to make up for baldness? or people going bald leavin barley any hair on top and the side have a grip?i no someone going bald who has a V shape cut into his hair he thinks it looks good when his head is down it looks real bad how do i tell him to shave it all?

So you run on sentences.
Ignore capitalization
And use slang suffixes

But you tell someone else to use English?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
 I just did this on Tuesday in preparation for the summer.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
 I just did this on Tuesday in preparation for the summer.

You don't worry about the next man's hair.

I'm bald with beard btw.

You don't worry about the next man's hair.

I'm bald with beard btw.

Back
Top Bottom