Bad lessons we learn from movies.

It's really romantic to make out with a chick while people are shooting at you.

AND ONE THAT ALWAYS KILLS ME. When holding someone at gunpoint, make sure you stand as close to them as possible with the gun touching them, because, you know, guns can't shoot that far.

It's really romantic to make out with a chick while people are shooting at you.

AND ONE THAT ALWAYS KILLS ME. When holding someone at gunpoint, make sure you stand as close to them as possible with the gun touching them, because, you know, guns can't shoot that far.

Simply pulling out or aiming a gun makes a noise (same thing with a sword). Putting one in the chamber is just a bonus sound
laugh.gif

Actors for the most part ALWAYS go raw, condoms are only mentioned in comedic situations

In a rated R horror movie, at least one character will have a great set of boobs

white folks are ALWAYS the saviors/hero of a conflict that takes place in a foreign land (see Avatar, Last Samurai)

Most black men are wife beaters, down low, cheaters or ex-cons (see Tyler Perry movies)

You ALWAYS have to go out of your way to rescue a child  

If there's a street fight at night, chances are it has just rained a little while ago and the ground will be wet

A six foot five inch 300 pound man with a chainsaw or a machete can walk around with the grace of a 90 pound ballerina without making a single noise

When you steal a car, the keys are always above the visor.

Or you can just reach under the steering wheel and rip off whatever 2 wires are there and just clap them together and the car will start.

When you steal a car, the keys are always above the visor.

Or you can just reach under the steering wheel and rip off whatever 2 wires are there and just clap them together and the car will start.

Simply pulling out or aiming a gun makes a noise (same thing with a sword). Putting one in the chamber is just a bonus sound
laugh.gif

Actors for the most part ALWAYS go raw, condoms are only mentioned in comedic situations

In a rated R horror movie, at least one character will have a great set of boobs

white folks are ALWAYS the saviors/hero of a conflict that takes place in a foreign land (see Avatar, Last Samurai)

Most black men are wife beaters, down low, cheaters or ex-cons (see Tyler Perry movies)

You ALWAYS have to go out of your way to rescue a child  

If there's a street fight at night, chances are it has just rained a little while ago and the ground will be wet

A six foot five inch 300 pound man with a chainsaw or a machete can walk around with the grace of a 90 pound ballerina without making a single noise

That any wound can be healed by a person clapping their hands and rubbing them together and then putting their hands on the wound.

Story:

The Karate Kid really had us messed up.  When I was 5 I was wrestling with my brothers and fell off the bed and broke my leg.  My older brother was 10 and while I was screaming, dude starts rubbing his hands together, I'm like good, he's about to make me feel better.  Dude touched me, and that's when I realized that it was only one of two possibilities.  Movies weren't real, or you had to be an older Asian for that to work.

That any wound can be healed by a person clapping their hands and rubbing them together and then putting their hands on the wound.

Story:

The Karate Kid really had us messed up.  When I was 5 I was wrestling with my brothers and fell off the bed and broke my leg.  My older brother was 10 and while I was screaming, dude starts rubbing his hands together, I'm like good, he's about to make me feel better.  Dude touched me, and that's when I realized that it was only one of two possibilities.  Movies weren't real, or you had to be an older Asian for that to work.

There is actually software out there that lets you visually enhance extremely pixelated bad quality pictures into extremely HD crispy clear quality pictures, the software basically creates pixels out of nowhere. All you have to do is tell the software to "zoom up on that... make it clearer... clearer...''

There is actually software out there that lets you visually enhance extremely pixelated bad quality pictures into extremely HD crispy clear quality pictures, the software basically creates pixels out of nowhere. All you have to do is tell the software to "zoom up on that... make it clearer... clearer...''

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

If you're a white boxer you can take 13 more rounds of a beating when the black boxer DIES in 2 rounds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally burst out loud laughing at my desk when i read this

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

If you're a white boxer you can take 13 more rounds of a beating when the black boxer DIES in 2 rounds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally burst out loud laughing at my desk when i read this

White Families Love saving black kids
Asian or Indian dudes get no buns
You can smash the bad guys girl
A cab can keep up with a lambo
There is ALWAYS a mexican gang member named Joker

White Families Love saving black kids
Asian or Indian dudes get no buns
You can smash the bad guys girl
A cab can keep up with a lambo
There is ALWAYS a mexican gang member named Joker

every bad guy stalls like crazy to kill the good guy thus givin the good guy a good chance to fight bak or otherwise all of those sorts of movies will only last 10 minutes
in every sport undergdog movie the underdog starts off terrible then gets really good, then has a small set back but then gets good again to reach the finals, and in the finals the hyped up adversary whoops their *** for most of the game until the last minute (which is usually the last 30 mins)

no matter how evil a bad guy is he never shoots a kid a point blank range; he jus kidnapps him/her and feeds him/her snacks until denzel or jean-claude van dam gets there

Arnold will whoop any army except an army of arnolds 

every bad guy stalls like crazy to kill the good guy thus givin the good guy a good chance to fight bak or otherwise all of those sorts of movies will only last 10 minutes
in every sport undergdog movie the underdog starts off terrible then gets really good, then has a small set back but then gets good again to reach the finals, and in the finals the hyped up adversary whoops their *** for most of the game until the last minute (which is usually the last 30 mins)

no matter how evil a bad guy is he never shoots a kid a point blank range; he jus kidnapps him/her and feeds him/her snacks until denzel or jean-claude van dam gets there

Arnold will whoop any army except an army of arnolds 

-you can zoom in a small and poor quality picture with special face recognition software.

-the bad guy will kick your !!# and leave you there so you can beat his !!# later on the movie.

-the bad guy will shoot you where it goes through, and not in your head in the beginning of the movie like he should have done.

-no one ever does cheap shots. they interrupt you by saying something loud from afar so they can get your attention.

-scary things can only happen of theres an orchestra in a nearby room

-to run away from cops, learn parkour

-the second smart !!# cop will run you over with his car outta nowhere if you get away from first cop

-you will run into the girl of your dreams more than 3 times a week, cause you so happen to be at the right places at the right times.

-you can zoom in a small and poor quality picture with special face recognition software.

-the bad guy will kick your !!# and leave you there so you can beat his !!# later on the movie.

-the bad guy will shoot you where it goes through, and not in your head in the beginning of the movie like he should have done.

-no one ever does cheap shots. they interrupt you by saying something loud from afar so they can get your attention.

-scary things can only happen of theres an orchestra in a nearby room

-to run away from cops, learn parkour

-the second smart !!# cop will run you over with his car outta nowhere if you get away from first cop

-you will run into the girl of your dreams more than 3 times a week, cause you so happen to be at the right places at the right times.

Back
Top Bottom