Bad lessons we learn from movies.

when you "kill" the monster/villain, drop your weapon and walk away. but its ok, cause your buddy off screen will kill them for good once you turn your back

when you "kill" the monster/villain, drop your weapon and walk away. but its ok, cause your buddy off screen will kill them for good once you turn your back

While we're on this topic, can anyone recommend any action/thriller movies that are almost 100% realistic? If there are any out there, I really want to see them. I've always been a fan of movies where the hero doesn't miraculously save the day and everyone dies.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

If she doesn't unlock the door for you, she is no good; dump her fast

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

While we're on this topic, can anyone recommend any action/thriller movies that are almost 100% realistic? If there are any out there, I really want to see them. I've always been a fan of movies where the hero doesn't miraculously save the day and everyone dies.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

The Strangers

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

The Strangers

If midgets have a fight in a bar, leave them alone, the ****** police will be there soon.
^ That's gonna get somebody killed.

If midgets have a fight in a bar, leave them alone, the ****** police will be there soon.
^ That's gonna get somebody killed.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

black people always run

White people always run too, and if somebodys chasin em they always fall unless you're Forrest Gump.

It feels like warm apple pie
eek.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

black people always run

White people always run too, and if somebodys chasin em they always fall unless you're Forrest Gump.

It feels like warm apple pie
eek.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

You can jump outta a 5 story building without any injuries.

Run In traffic without getting hit

Escape from a 18 man swat team through a sewer hole

Driving top of the line exotic cars at 140 mph without crashing couldn't be so easier.

You can jump outta a 5 story building without any injuries.

Run In traffic without getting hit

Escape from a 18 man swat team through a sewer hole

Driving top of the line exotic cars at 140 mph without crashing couldn't be so easier.

-Whenever a creepy person is approaching you to kill you, it's okay because once you turn around it's going to just be a friend playing a prank on you.

-Whenever you finally get the best of your homicidal attacker you should physically harm him just enough to give you a few minutes to run away. So what if he gets back up in a few minutes and continues to come after you due to your failure to overkill him while he was clearly incapacitated.

-No matter how well you can run you will always fall when someone is chasing you.

-No matter how well your car can drive. It will always fail to start when you are trying to get away from something.

-You will always escape a blast within mili seconds.

-When there's only 1 black person in a group of white friends, that black person will hardly ever talk.

-If you are gravely injured and being carried away in a stretcher, paramedics will always stop and allow you to speak with whomever is waiting next to the ambulance truck.

-If you are being held hostage by a group of people, there is always going to be one hostage taker who is really a nice guy.

-If you're a part of a gang of criminals there is always going to be a completely reckless lunatic amongst you who will accidentally sabotage your next big scheme.

-People tend to engage in long breathy conversations right before they die from a gunshot wound and usually succumb to death just as they are about to tell you something very important.

-Whenever a creepy person is approaching you to kill you, it's okay because once you turn around it's going to just be a friend playing a prank on you.

-Whenever you finally get the best of your homicidal attacker you should physically harm him just enough to give you a few minutes to run away. So what if he gets back up in a few minutes and continues to come after you due to your failure to overkill him while he was clearly incapacitated.

-No matter how well you can run you will always fall when someone is chasing you.

-No matter how well your car can drive. It will always fail to start when you are trying to get away from something.

-You will always escape a blast within mili seconds.

-When there's only 1 black person in a group of white friends, that black person will hardly ever talk.

-If you are gravely injured and being carried away in a stretcher, paramedics will always stop and allow you to speak with whomever is waiting next to the ambulance truck.

-If you are being held hostage by a group of people, there is always going to be one hostage taker who is really a nice guy.

-If you're a part of a gang of criminals there is always going to be a completely reckless lunatic amongst you who will accidentally sabotage your next big scheme.

-People tend to engage in long breathy conversations right before they die from a gunshot wound and usually succumb to death just as they are about to tell you something very important.

I AM ABLE TO TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND VISIT THESE GREAT PLACES...

Spoiler [+]
4134453885_393cb93d18.jpg

YEA IT REALLY GOES DOWN LIKE THAT

I AM ABLE TO TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND VISIT THESE GREAT PLACES...

Spoiler [+]
4134453885_393cb93d18.jpg

YEA IT REALLY GOES DOWN LIKE THAT

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Dynasty Raider wrote:

The Strangers

I loved that movie.

Back
Top Bottom