Bad lessons we learn from movies.

Oh my God
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A man taking all of your best shots and beating you to death will instantly be knocked unconscious
by your girlfriend daintily striking him on the head with a lamp.

A man taking all of your best shots and beating you to death will instantly be knocked unconscious
by your girlfriend daintily striking him on the head with a lamp.

There's always some sort of lasting words before a person kills another person
If the lasting words take too long, someone will show up to prevent the death

The answer to the question is YES he can score. He always does no matter how awkward the body painting and lunch over salad was. He's gonna score.

There's always some sort of lasting words before a person kills another person
If the lasting words take too long, someone will show up to prevent the death

The answer to the question is YES he can score. He always does no matter how awkward the body painting and lunch over salad was. He's gonna score.

The main character always gets the girl.  Even if the girl is way out of his league. 

You can learn to drive stick on the fly during a car chase. 

Pretty much the only things I can think of. 

The main character always gets the girl.  Even if the girl is way out of his league. 

You can learn to drive stick on the fly during a car chase. 

Pretty much the only things I can think of. 

If youre running downhill or through a forest from a boulder or something like that, run vertically. Not horizontally.
If you see evil +!*@ going on somewhere, dont run away, investigate it and have all your friends killed.

If youre running downhill or through a forest from a boulder or something like that, run vertically. Not horizontally.
If you see evil +!*@ going on somewhere, dont run away, investigate it and have all your friends killed.

movies that takes place in olden days of Europe not necessarily in England, characters will always speak in a British accent. 

movies that takes place in olden days of Europe not necessarily in England, characters will always speak in a British accent. 

your friend dies
act like nothing happened
ex. taken

also from taken

one man can go to a foreign land and do anything he wants

Back
Top Bottom