Bad Girl's Club

Holy crap I love this show!
laugh.gif
crazy $$* $!$!##*!

Natalie-Nunn.jpg

I really wanna see what some of u NT'ers are smashing because ya'll crazy if u wudnt smash Natalie
I dont care if her face does look like a foot bottom, this broad could get the bidnezz
pimp.gif

anybody know a site online that broadcast this show live? i been trying to find one for a minute now. I know i could just wait until oxygen post the episodeonline but my twitter timeline is always filled up with tweets from everybody watching the show tuesday nights lol

am i the only one who found it twisted last night how amber had power to send flo home when she pushed her first? I feel like natalie and flo are the only onewith cojones in that house, although i hate natalie. kate, kendra, annie, etc are all bandwagoners who only speak if the know they have back up.

Annie is very cute but why is she on the show?

and it was so dumb that she had the power to send flo home, but flow was the one who was really hurt

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

am i the only one who found it twisted last night how amber had power to send flo home when she pushed her first? I feel like natalie and flo are the only one with cojones in that house, although i hate natalie. kate, kendra, annie, etc are all bandwagoners who only speak if the know they have back up.
same thing I thought. I thought the producers should have stepped in (like they normally do). They should have told Amber that since she startedit and now she doesn't feel safe, then SHE should leave.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Natalie-Nunn.jpg

I really wanna see what some of u NT'ers are smashing because ya'll crazy if u wudnt smash Natalie
I dont care if her face does look like a foot bottom, this broad could get the bidnezz
pimp.gif

Natalie looks good physically, but her personality and attitude would turn me off from dealing with her. Besides unlessyou're a "baller" she ain't giving you the time of day.

As for Amber having the power to send Flo home that had to do with the fact that Flo supposedly threatened to get her back and kill Amber in her sleep orsomething like that.

it sickens me to watch kendra just ride natalie like she does

''this is the life for me''

downing broke people in last night episode but in the earlier episodes she was talking about how shes from the slums of charlotte

cant even get a dude to buy her some chicken wings, !*$$ outta here

Does anyone know if oxygen.com has full episodes of the Bad Girls Club? I havent watched any of this season and I wanna catch up.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Will anybody give it to Flo? I wud, have a feelin her sex game is out of this world
for the record, I've had to google these girls,
but I definitely would.
pimp.gif

HOWEVER, I have a feeling she wouldn't be allowed to talk.

Back
Top Bottom