Bachelor Pad.

just moved into my place a couple of weeks ago. kind of settling in.

how else could I accessorize my room? 

I'm getting recessed lights installed this weekend, & window blinds of course.

I was hoping I could fit my PC setup somewhere in my room but it doesn't look like it'll fit.

just moved into my place a couple of weeks ago. kind of settling in.

how else could I accessorize my room? 

I'm getting recessed lights installed this weekend, & window blinds of course.

I was hoping I could fit my PC setup somewhere in my room but it doesn't look like it'll fit.

Rug, mirror/clock on the wall, some art or something

If you get rid of the tv and move the dresser to the wall where the lamp is then you could fit your PC set up where the dresser is now. I don't have TV in my bedroom, it would keep me in bed.

Put your headboard against the window wall and dresser where your bed is now.

Put a chair under the window and you can probably fit a desk beside the dresser near the door or in the corner.

Get a rug for the center of your room so ur feet aren't cold when you get out of bed.

Hang some large pictures/art on the right wall

Last edited:

Got tired of staring at these orange cabinets.
Finished 1/4 of the cabinets in my house and this is one section so far.

looks great how did you do it ?

I'm a renter and I just reupped my lease until Feb 2018.. All my walls are white debating on painting them.

I have to finish my bedroom off, plan on doing it this weekend with a dresser plus new tv and mount it. 

Hardest part for me is figuring out a nice rug to go with my brown couches 

The Modern by Dwell collection at Target isn't too bad. I was eyeing the mirror and book shelf, but couldn't justify the price...I'll keep my eye on it, if it goes on sale.

When you single guys moved into your own apartments for the first time did you already have all the basic furniture you needed or did you sleep on the floor for like a week while you ordered furniture?

I had 3 basic essentials from when I was living at home. My desk, tv stand and bed.

Did what Memph did and worked my way up and purchased new things.

Will be purchasing a new bed and bedframe next year. :smokin

GAMING/WATCHING TV ON 135" PROJECTOR :wow: :wow: . **** IS CRAY. WISH I WOULD OF DISCOVERED THIS SOONER :lol:

WILL TRY AND GET SOME VIDS THIS WEEK.

Yo a projector was given to me couple yrs back, old benq 10 yrs old (couldnt play games only tv and computer), just burnt out a couple months ago

Most likely wont be buying another TV again, team projector 4 lyfe

Gonna cop some a crenova projector in the upcoming weeks, $200, led so it lasts for years no lamp replacement needed

Last edited:
I just mounted my tv on my wall. I'm trying to maximize space so I don't want a stand under it for the entertainment boxes. I'm cutting cable so all that I'llhave is a ps3 (chromecast plugs in the back, so no issues). Any advice as to what to do w/ the ps3? I was thinking of a small floating shelf under the tv.

You could maybe mount it?
What kind of PS3 do you have. Fatboy might be a problem. Here's one for the slim:

https://floatinggrip.com

There are other companies out there if you don't think the strings holding up the PS3 look elegant. I guess it's more for the PS4 because it has these little notches and ridges where you can't see the strings.

Last edited:
That Playstation being mounted on the wall looks super childish to me. I know you said you don't want a piece of furniture below the TV, but I think a floating credenza or sleek, low "entertainment" unit would look infinitely better.

Last edited:
it might not look that bad...the picture isn't at the best angle. 

it also might look better under the tv

PS3 on the wall is a no go..it is not big like the TV..so it doesn't make any sense to put it on the wall..looks awkward

That Playstation being mounted on the wall looks super childish to me. I know you said you don't want a piece of furniture below the TV, but I think a floating credenza or sleek, low "entertainment" unit would look infinitely better.

I like the idea of a floating credenza. Trying to go low profile. thanks

I've been redoing my work space. I've been looking at it so long that I can't tell anything anymore. Any opinions/suggestions?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom