Bachelor Pad.

Switched my **** up again...need to move out at this point, outgrew the apt.

The besta is super cool but it's something that looks best in a mancave or something, because a mix of books and shelve accessories wouldn't look right mixed in with my toys, which is what I'm going for with these new shelves, I decided to only display a few and mix in some books and other things so that my living room didn't look so much like a display museum for collectibles :lol:

This set up is from West Elm

The besta is super cool but it's something that looks best in a mancave or something, because a mix of books and shelve accessories wouldn't look right mixed in with my toys, which is what I'm going for with these new shelves, I decided to only display a few and mix in some books and other things so that my living room didn't look so much like a display museum for collectibles
laugh.gif

Ahh, nice. Glad that your wife is willing to compromise shelf space for your collectibles...Mine on the other hand, is still against the idea 
laugh.gif

The besta is super cool but it's something that looks best in a mancave or something, because a mix of books and shelve accessories wouldn't look right mixed in with my toys, which is what I'm going for with these new shelves, I decided to only display a few and mix in some books and other things so that my living room didn't look so much like a display museum for collectibles :lol:

Ahh, nice. Glad that your wife is willing to compromise shelf space for your collectibles...Mine on the other hand, is still against the idea :lol:

bruh, when space used to be an issue, I would try to be slick and casually put a figure or two in our living room and I used to come home with them in front of my closet where I store all their boxes :lol:

Marriage life :lol:

All I know is when I go house shopping, my little mancave is of upmost importance!

For real :lol:

When the wife and I were looking for a crib earlier this year, I told her and my realtor to not even show me a house that doesn't have adequate space for a mancave and a nice backyard. And even then, I still ended up looking at about 20+ houses until we found found "the one" that we both wanted.

Marriage life :lol:

All I know is when I go house shopping, my little mancave is of upmost importance!

For real :lol:

When the wife and I were looking for a crib earlier this year, I told her and my realtor to not even show me a house that doesn't have adequate space for a mancave and a nice backyard. And even then, I still ended up looking at about 20+ houses until we found found "the one" that we both wanted.

YEA WHEN ME AND MY WIFE SEARCHED, I WANTED A MANCAVE BUT WITH US BUYING OUR HOUSE IN DOWNTOWN, THE CHOICES FOR LARGE MANCAVES WAS LIMITED UNLESS WE WERE SPENDING A MILLION PLUS. I ENDED UP USING MY GARAGE AS A MANCAVE. WORKS WELL, ME AND MY BOYS PULL CHAIRS OUT AND WATCH GAMES WHEN THE WEATHER PERMITS.

^yeah, that sounds dope. My biggest issue right now is finding a coffee table to display my Millennium Falcon in. This looks perfect but I can't seem to find info on it. Maybe I'll just have to get an acrylic cover made but I don't know if I trust my daughter running around and banging on it. The rule in my house is nobody goes inside the man-cave unsupervised by an adult :lol:

Back
Top Bottom