Babysitter, 20, arrested AGAIN after having sex with a second 14-year-old boy

She looks pretty young to me, definitely not 20. But hell, if she was stroking my silky johnson my 14 year old self would be going ham on that booty.

you guys would be suprised at how often this occurs... we only hear about 10% of these that go on.

pimp.gif

yea id smang too is i was him
laugh.gif

but baby sitter at 14? i was staying home alone like at 10 smh

these boys man
30t6p3b.gif

if that was me, i wouldnt say *%%% and reap the benefits.

if that was my son, id hit him with the
48376_o.gif

they shouldn't have kept evidence like facebook messages and a personal notebook around

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Rod301
'bout to have a word with my parents tomorrow. I'm letting all the anger out.

"God DARN it, Kathy! (his mom's name)... why couldn't you have hired a 20-year old babysitter my Freshman year of high school instead of leaving me at home unattended to watch scrambled Playboy channel and blasting "Ready To Die" on the living room stereo!....................... I WISH I NEVER CAME OUT OF YOU!!!"

this is funny, sad, weird and
pimp.gif
all at the same time. id wife that up at 15, probably even now. those two kids were winning

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

you guys would be suprised at how often this occurs... we only hear about 10% of these that go on.

more like 1%

Unless the guy is older. I think every straight young man at some time had a fantasy with their babysitter. Some were lucky enough to win

Some are just lucky enough to have 20 year old babysitters who like the younger kids.. this broad done this twice already, I doubt the kid needed game, it was prolly all her just beastin over that young kawkkk

Back
Top Bottom