Azealia Banks goes at Funkmaster Flex for trying to squash Jim Jones Beef

she's ridiculous, but real talk, her lack of dambs given is kind of sexy.

dead at the last tweet :wow:

Last edited:
She's corny as hell

Big time. And what are the guys supposed to do? Run up on her? Diss her? It's a lose-lose for them. She should shut up and make music, not that anyone wants to hear her music anyways.

Big time. And what are the guys supposed to do? Run up on her? Diss her? It's a lose-lose for them. She should shut up and make music, not that anyone wants to hear her music anyways.

I'm sayin'. Why she pick fights wit' everybody? Are all Harlem people like this?!

dawg i really don't like her. i don't care about Jim Jones or FMF. i don't even know what's goin on i just came in to say i don't like her. :smokin

I'm sayin'. Why she pick fights wit' everybody? Are all Harlem people like this?!
Who else has she gone at?

I confused this broad for Izzy somethingsomething.

Last edited:
I like her >D

And she's right flex always flexing on the females breh

Jimmy started beefing with her over that vampire **** THAT is corny no matter how you put it

You neva hear pretty chick going around hating on everything , i don't know what kind of insecurities she's bottling up thats making her attack so many people but

she needs to chill

only azalea that matters is 

Last edited:
Yeah I think this Azealia Banks chick should go ahead and kill herself, she's only known for twitter beefs not her music .

Back
Top Bottom